What should I review next?

More tech quickie stuff!

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 1600 MHz Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Case: NZXT H440 White 

I want to see Linus build a super computer using 100 Odroid UX4 boards and put it to work.

If you don't, I will on my channel... :D

i5 2500k @5Ghz(1.48v) | MAXIMUS IV GENE-Z | GTX 970 @1337Mhz | Asus Xonar U7 | Crossover 27Q | ATH-AD700X w/ModMic 4.0 | Silverstone FT03

• 2 weeks later...

Bone Conduction Headphones / Headsets

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

OTHER:

The Dell UP3017Q OLED 30" 4k Monitor.

A taste of things to come.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Probably the wrong place but go over the improvements on the 390-FuryX's with the driver updates because there are currently extremely few benchmarks on that.

As an audiophile, I would love to see more videos about microphones. 

Also, here's an idea: a video about streaming setups. Do different budgets and price ranges, for PCs to just do the stream, and others to do the game and stream at the same time. Also include microphones and setups for streaming. This would be a good video, imo

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

As an audiophile, I would love to see more videos about microphones. 

Also, here's an idea: a video about streaming setups. Do different budgets and price ranges, for PCs to just do the stream, and others to do the game and stream at the same time. Also include microphones and setups for streaming. This would be a good video, imo

-Solved:

Shure SM58 / 58beta

...*drops mic and quits*

jokes aside yeah it would be nice to see something that isnt a yeti...

-Solved:

Shure SM58 / 58beta

...*drops mic and quits*

jokes aside yeah it would be nice to see something that isnt a yeti...

I work in theatre and live sound on the side....58's are great for people who are clumsy xD

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

I work in theatre and live sound on the side....58's are great for people who are clumsy xD

" clumsy "

first in / last out ftw btw ;)

Review 'Lightpack'

It's been out for awhile but it's a more unique product that I haven't seen reviewed. 

Review the PHANTEKS ENTHOO EVOLV ATX,

so great that I don't know why you haven't done it yetpost-199388-0-39126200-1453150373.jpg

How about ambient temperature and pc temperature relations like overall system temps change or not and so on.

Review a slim motherboard by making a computer as slim as possible. Maybe cutting a case and using a pci-ex extension to mount graphics card flat. Maybe a behind the TV build idk just haven't seen anything online like that. Seems right up your alley of different and a little challenging.

I would find a video on the Latitude 14 5000 series super helpful. My E4300 is getting super tired and mad, and I can't really have that.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Just something we would NEVER expect.

A hero need not speak, when he is gone, the world will speak for him.

@LinusTech

I think you should check out and review the Asus Republic of Gamers Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard ;). I haven't seen a motherboard review in a while.

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

I would really like to see you guys to look into reviewing a phone case. Now I know it doesn't sound like anything special but its a case made by a company called Peri and the case is actually an external battery as well as a 3 watt and 4 watt speaker built into the back. They were at CES 2016 and I had a small glimmer that you guys may catch it. Right now they are in the beta testing phase and should be shipping final product in the next couple months or so. There crowdfunding site is  here and their website is here.

AMD vs NVIDIA : the actual advantages aside power consumption, price, temperature, etc.

Nothing to see here ;)

AMD vs NVIDIA : the actual advantages aside power consumption, price, temperature, etc.

thats what benchmarks are for..

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7