Free OnePlus One Invites

Scottland567

Im giving them out for free, just private message me if interested.  Also I'm not sure if they work outside the UK.  THEY ARE ONLY ACTIVE FOR 18 HOURS MORE AFTER THIS POST WAS MADE. I have 3 invites for 64gb sandstone black phones.

THESE ARE INVITES TO BUY THE PHONE, YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

not sure if for real or fake, also i think selling stuff is not allowed

Im not selling it, just giving them away.  Read the post.

I was trying to sell 3 invites for 64gb sandstone black oneplus ones.  No one bought them so Im giving them out for free, just private message me if interested.  Also I'm not sure if they work outside the UK.  THEY ARE ONLY ACTIVE FOR 18 HOURS MORE AFTER THIS POST WAS MADE.

yeah, don't sell them.  Most people are giving them away free, and it's not your product to sell.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

yeah, don't sell them.  Most people are giving them away free, and it's not your product to sell.

Again, Im not selling them.  I am giving them away, read the post.

so free phone? yes please

Dude, I'm being serious here.  If you've ever heard of the OnePlus One you would know you have to be invited to buy them as there is a limited quantity.  I bought the phone and got 3 invites with it, the invites to buy the OnePlus are what I am giving away.  You still have to buy the phone.

Im giving them out for free, just private message me if interested.  Also I'm not sure if they work outside the UK.  THEY ARE ONLY ACTIVE FOR 18 HOURS MORE AFTER THIS POST WAS MADE. I have 3 invites for 64gb sandstone black phones.

THESE ARE INVITES TO BUY THE PHONE, YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

How much is that phone anyways.... and is it good? do you recommend it? not really interested in the UK version either, since I don't think it will work ... but just to have a reference point! Thanks!!!

not sure if for real or fake, also i think selling stuff is not allowed

He isn't selling it, hes giving it away for free

Hes not selling it, hes giving it away for free

so free phone? yes please

No, read the post...

I hate it when poeple comment when reading the whole post.

Thankyou for the givaway :D

It seems impossible until it's done.

How much is that phone anyways.... and is it good? do you recommend it? not really interested in the UK version either, since I don't think it will work ... but just to have a reference point!

I would recommend it, its a budget phone with a lot of power.  I have used it for 2 months now, and I really like it.  I am no expert, I understand the specs but you are better off reading reviews online to find out if it is suited to you.  The invites I have are not UK version phones, I am just not sure if the invites will work abroad.  But I do not see why they would'nt work.  The phone itself costs £280 ($425 ish).  

No, read the post...

No problem man, I just don't want to see these invites wasted.

No, read the post...

I know he's giving it away for free, but I thought I'd put that out there, that 99% are giving it away for free, so it would be stupid to even attempt to sell them

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

I would recommend it, its a budget phone with a lot of power.  I have used it for 2 months now, and I really like it.  I am no expert, I understand the specs but you are better off reading reviews online to find out if it is suited to you.  The invites I have are not UK version phones, I am just not sure if they will work abroad.  But I do not see why they would'nt work.  The phone itself costs £280 ($425 ish).  

had mine for a month, I wouldn't call it a "budget phone" because it's not.  It is however, extremely reasonably priced.  Had mine for about a month, been fantastic so far, and just because it doesn't have the stupid gimmicks of an $800 phone, doesn't make it a "budget" device.  IMO it really shows how much you are really getting ripped off with most flagship devices.  PLUS CM11S is awesome :3

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

I know he's giving it away for free, but I thought I'd put that out there, that 99% are giving it away for free, so it would be stupid to even attempt to sell them

I hate it, when people, over use, commas.

Also, he never mentioned anywhere that he is going to sell them?

had mine for a month, I wouldn't call it a "budget phone" because it's not.  It is however, extremely reasonably priced.  Had mine for about a month, been fantastic so far, and just because it doesn't have the stupid gimmicks of an $800 phone, doesn't make it a "budget" device.  IMO it really shows how much you are really getting ripped off with most flagship devices.  PLUS CM11S is awesome :3

I did not mean a budget phone, I just struggled to find another word for it.  I agree it is very reasonably priced.

I hate it, when people, over use, commas.

Also, he never mentioned anywhere that he is going to sell them?

I mentioned in the post at first that I had tried to sell them on eBay, but they had not sold so I would give them away.

I did not mean a budget phone, I just struggled to find another word for it.  I agree it is very reasonably priced.

:D

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

I mentioned in the post at first that I had tried to sell them on eBay, but they had not sold so I would give them away.

Ah, people toggle the button that says when you edit yours posts then.

How much is that phone anyways.... and is it good? do you recommend it? not really interested in the UK version either, since I don't think it will work ... but just to have a reference point! Thanks!!!

i live in england and have had a oneplus one since august. works absolutely fine on three network!

awesome phone for only £290! I've bought 4 lol definitely going to buy the oneplus 2 when its out, ditching my s5 was the best thing i did!!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb