Hard Drive Failiure?

coltontb20

my neck hurts...

What can you do? Well obviously, RMA the drive. If it's bad it's bad, you can't fix that yourself.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

my neck hurts...

What can you do? Well obviously, RMA the drive. If it's bad it's bad, you can't fix that yourself.

What is RMA

Oh return merchandise never mind but still I got onto the OS again. This has been happening frequently :/ what can to do to restore the drives health maybe?

Oh return merchandise never mind but still I got onto the OS again. This has been happening frequently :/ what can to do to restore the drives health maybe?

That error typically appears if the drive is mechanically failing. This can't be repaired. An HDD that is failing has to be replaced. Make a backup of all your important data. If you want a second opinion, try running Seagate Seatools or WD Data Lifeguard. They are both free, thorough HDD diagnostics and if there is a failure (which is most likely given that sometimes the HDD won't even boot properly) they will certainly reveal it. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

Also, if the drive is failing, CHKDSK and Defragging can exacerbate the issue because it will stress the drive out and could cause permanent failure. Back up all your data before you do anything else.

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

What is the program in the second screenshot? It looks like malware that commonly comes through my shop. 
You said you just installed windows, right?
So chances are, if that error popped up right away, the drive is failing. 
What you can do is TEST the drive.. Download a boot CD like hirens, or falcon, and boot to it .
If you system was bought from a store, there is a chance that it has a built in diagnostics tool. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

If you need a drive right away try and fix it.

If it still doesn't work just RMA it and get a new drive.

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

There's no "fix" for this. Even if it "works" for now, it will be a temporary thing. Probable issues you will experience at random includes BSOD, system lockup (freeze), loss of files and file corruption amongst others.

If your drive is still under warranty (when did you buy it?), either return to the store (if bought in the last 30 days) or file in a RMA request with whoever is the manufacturer of the drive (google " -Drive Manufacture- RMA " ), should be easy enough to find.

But first, I suggest running the actual diagnostic tool of whoever made your drive.

Western Digital

Seagate

That way you will know for certain and it will also help you in the first steps for the RMA.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro