Cheapest Motherboard for R9 270,FX6300,8GB HYPERX DDR3

Hello guys,I am building a new "gaming" PC for mid-range gaming,so I chose to go with these components:

CPU AMD FX6300 AM3+Socket 

GPU MSI R9 270 GDDR5

RAM 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3

PSU Corsair GS500 500W

So i need a DDR3+ AM3+ motherboard that costs maximum 50$...

Thank you

Am3+ motherboards under 50$ are pretty bad. No vrm heatsinks and they all have a very bad vrm phase. To get the most out of the fx 6300 you should get a good 970 motherboard which are normally found at around 90$. If you are going to be gaming though I would reccomend you get an Intel processor instead. They can run easily on cheap h81 motherboards, perform better in gaming , run cooler, consume less power and to top it off you get a much better upgrade path.

Hello guys,I am building a new "gaming" PC for mid-range gaming,so I chose to go with these components:

CPU AMD FX6300 AM3+Socket 

GPU MSI R9 270 GDDR5

RAM 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3

PSU Corsair GS500 500W

So i need a DDR3+ AM3+ motherboard that costs maximum 50$...

Thank you

Depending on your budget I would go with intel because you can upgrade to more powerful processors if you wish later on

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Go with intel i3 if you are just gaming.

My i3 is much faster tha my friends 6300.

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($105.75 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($68.98 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $174.73
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-28 13:07 EST-0500

Okay i will see about the Intel processor but i already have 50% discount at my friends for the FX 6300 so please give me a motherboard for the fx6300

Look for a 970 board... they're usually $80-100 though. The cheapo AM3+ boards are absolute garbage.

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W

And i'm also recording for youtube,editing and doing Photoshop/Cinema 4D

MSI Gaming 970

ASRock Performance 970

Gigabyte 970A-UD3P

Asus M5A970 R2 (NON-LE)

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

MSI Gaming 970

ASRock Performance 970

Gigabyte 970A-UD3P

Asus M5A970 R2 (NON-LE)

any of these would be perfect.

The gigabyte 970A-Ud3P is usualy the cheapest and it's quite good.

This: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128565

It will be great! Used it myself.

no this one is a garbage 4+1 phase motherboard on a very old low end chipset...not good.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

The UD3P is 8+2 if I'm not mistaken, it's the only 970 board that you can actually do some solid OCing on an FX 8320/8350 without worrying about frying your board

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W

no this one is a garbage 4+1 phase motherboard on a very old low end chipset...not good.

None of that changes the fact that it will take the FX 6300 and perform as it should with room for overclocking. It's a budget build, some people are on a budget. He asked for a $50 motherboard, all of you are giving him $80+ motherboards for absolutely no reason... you're trying to get him to spend $30 to $40 more so he can buy a motherboard that will do absolutely the same, which is taking in that FX 6300 and 270 and letting him game.

The UD3P is 8+2 if I'm not mistaken, it's the only 970 board that you can actually do some solid OCing on an FX 8320/8350 without worrying about frying your board

the new asrock 970 performance is also an 8 phase board that is advertised to support even the FX-9590 right in front of the box...but yeah i owned the UD3P and it's a solid overclocking mothebroard it can handle 1.475v + without any trottling on the 4 modules FX chips. The ASUS M5A97 EVO is a strong 6+2 but it cost more and the MSI 970 gaming is also a 6+2 but weaker VRM's.

None of that changes the fact that it will take the FX 6300 and perform as it should with room for overclocking. It's a budget build, some people are on a budget. He asked for a $50 motherboard, all of you are giving him $80+ motherboards for absolutely no reason... you're trying to get him to spend $30 to $40 more so he can buy a motherboard that will do absolutely the same, which is taking in that FX 6300 and 270 and letting him game.

the cheap ass board you've linked could potentialy run a stock FX-6300 for a while before it dies on this user, but it's better to be safe than sorry those FX chips are high power requirement parts and they require boards with strong power delivery system especialy if there's some overclocking involved...again can't stress this enough a cheap motherboard like that risk VRM failure and if that occurs the CPU will most likely die as well...it's better to spend a little more on a proper board...this board you've linked was designed to support phenom X2 and X4 processors...not the FX-6300 or FX-83XX.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

I am glad someone understands me :) I am happy with the things that are in my budget,I am 13 and saving all the money on my own because my parents can't buy it for me.I said i was on budget because i MEANT IT.So,i will buy the motherboard last until i find the right one.. :I

I am glad someone understands me :) I am happy with the things that are in my budget,I am 13 and saving all the money on my own because my parents can't buy it for me.I said i was on budget because i MEANT IT.So,i will buy the motherboard last until i find the right one.. :I

yeah great so you save 30$ upfront at the risk of having the board dying on you and taking away the CPU with it...so you'd have to start from scratch again...way to go!

We would have suggested this board if it was safe enough, turns out it's not..so move on.

yeah great so you save 30$ upfront at the risk of having the board dying on you and taking away the CPU with it...so you'd have to start from scratch again...way to go!

We would have suggested this board if it was safe enough, turns out it's not..so move on.

Dude,i understand but as i see it's not 30$ more expensive but 60$ + which is pretty freaking hard to save in this country and at least in my financial state.

But ok,as i said,i will buy the motherboard last.I will not overclock

Dude,i understand but as i see it's not 30$ more expensive but 60$ + which is pretty freaking hard to save in this country and at least in my financial state.

But ok,as i said,i will buy the motherboard last.I will not overclock

if you have absolutely no intentions of ever running this CPU with an overclock then fine get the cheap board and stay with low voltages it should hold...good luck.

Thank you for all the help,i really appreciate your help.And no,i am not overclocking at any time,just running at regular speeds and i hope i wont encounter any problems.I am glad this page exists and you amazing people who help us :)