Hello, I'm having a hard time deciding a case.

[What I want]

1. Decent airflow 

I will use H100i to cool cpu

I like to use reference GPU card because..... it just looks cool idc how bad it perform compare to after market.....it just loooks awwwwwwesome

2. Looks clean and cool

3. Not extremely huge 

^ I bought a pre-built pc last year (I refund it cuz it was horrible) and the case of it was huuuge. I'm not familiar with computer building things (I know all the parts and stuff but doesn't have any actual experience with pc) I just want mid sized case that doesn't look extremely dumb and big. 

Dimensions (HxWxD) Inches: 22.4" x 9.64" x 21.92"

Front Ports: 4 x USB 3.0, HD Audio, 1x SuperCharge

Front: 1 x 230mm 

Rear: 1 x 120mm 

Top: 2 x 230mm <- removed and replaced with Corsair H100i (have 2 120mm fans)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was the case i had on my prebuilt pc and it was too big for me.

4. room for future upgrades 

5. PC that can handle following spec

i7 5930k

Asus x99 deluxe motherboard

Gtx 980 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just put it simple because these are the main parts that "HAVE" to fit in side the case

6. Not extremely noisy 

I'm not really sure how loud the fans are so yeah... In my opinion, the noise from my prebuilt pc (230mm fan on the front) didn't really bothered me. <- My prebuilt pc had quiet a lot of fans running in full speed with after market video card in idle (Not really sure in under load because I refund the pc as soon as I turned it on once)

[Anyway]

I'm thinking about Corsair 450D, 540 and 750D. I am not sure if 750D is smaller than case from pre built pc. Not planning on doing any insane liquid cooling beside using H100i for the CPU.

Also, what's better on airflow + not that loud under load 450D vs 540 vs 750D?

I am planning on filling out all the fans that case can handle and I'm not sure how loud it's gonna be. I'll be fine if it's loud as 1x230mm and 3x120mm fans running in full speed.

What's the best case for High airflow + future upgrade + mid size + clean looking? I'm open for any cases if it has following stats. 

Price doesn't matter for me.

The 750D is a big case. I would rule that out if I was you. It's 22x9.25x21.5 inches, so about the same size as the pre-built you said was really big. 

So it's down to the 450d and Air 540. Both will fit your components fine. 

Also, just know that these two contradict each other

Also, what's better on airflow + not that loud under load

Cases that have better airflow are naturally louder, since they move more air around and have a more open design to move around more air. 

So, you're down to the 450d and Air 540. From those two, just go with whichever you think looks nicer. Both are very good cases

Or you could get an Enthoo Pro and join the cool kid's club ;)

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Why Corsair?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I don't see why you should restrict yourself to just Corsair cases, you'd almost certainly find a better case that will suite your needs better if you broadened your outlook. 

Some very good cases that I'd suggest over any of the aforementioned Corsair cases:

- Phanteks Enthoo Pro (it's far from small, but hardly a 900D or Cosmos II)

- Fractal Design Define R5

- NZXT H440 

Edit:

Erm, you might possibly should definitely ask to change your username, I find it that people will be very unlikely to like it...

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Why Corsair?

I don't see why you should restrict yourself to just Corsair cases, you'd almost certainly find a better case that will suite your needs better if you broadened your outlook. 

Some very good cases that I'd suggest over any of the aforementioned Corsair cases:

- Phanteks Enthoo Pro (it's far from small, but hardly a 900D or Cosmos II)

- Fractal Design Define R5

- NZXT H440 

I wrote it at the last sentence " I'm open for any cases if it has following stats. Price doesn't matter for me." Feel free to recommend cases for me. If you can, it will be greatful

I wrote it at the last sentence " I'm open for any cases if it has following stats. Price doesn't matter for me." Feel free to recommend cases for me. If you can, it will be greatful

Ahh. 

What kind of future upgrades did you have in mind?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Oh sorry for that, do you know of what you will be putting inside it later down the line at all?

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I have a corsair air 540! best case I've ever owned! I love it!!

you do need a wider space on your desk though as its WIDE!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Ahh. 

What kind of future upgrades did you have in mind?

Oh sorry for that, do you know of what you will be putting inside it later down the line at all?

All i'm gonna upgrade in future is probably just a Graphics card. 

I have a corsair air 540! best case I've ever owned! I love it!!

you do need a wider space on your desk though as its WIDE!

Does it annoy you under load? (fan sound)

Does it have a room for x99 motherboard? 

Does it annoy you under load? (fan sound)

Does it have a room for x99 motherboard?

the stock fans are near silent even under full load, only noise I get when gaming is my gpu fan, but even that's fairly quiet.

it can accommodate a full at motherboard so there's space for anything you fancy! get very good temps as well as all the heat from the psu is dumped out of the side of the case with no components.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

All i'm gonna upgrade in future is probably just a Graphics card. 

I'd suggest taking a look at the s340 if you haven't already.

I'm buying the S340 after the air240 let me down with not fitting 970's

Otherwise check the H440 I also really liked the 350D but that's for Matx. I was Ganna do a MSI Z97M

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333