drivers when using amd Anad Nvidia gpus in same system

If I want to fold with AMD and Nvidia gpus, will the Nvidia GPU be held back if I have AMD drivers installed?

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

If I want to fold with AMD and Nvidia gpus, will the Nvidia GPU be held back if I have AMD drivers installed?

Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

I believe that installing an AMD driver and/or Catalyst makes Physx inoperable. In some cases (depending on PCIe bandwidth) SLI may also be disabled.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

You'll notice in that video he mentions there are 2 separate sets of GPU's. One in Crossfire (the R9's) and the other in SLI (the 780ti's). And you have to choose between one set or the other. "Simply choose which graphics card vendor you want powering the system at any given time". This can be heard and seen starting at 1:03. Now mining software could be a bit different but I myself and I don't think anyone else here whose posted so far has the experience to say for sure on that. To my knowledge otherwise though, aside from mining, you cant run a Nividia and AMD card together at the same time in some kind of Frankenstein Cross-LI. However, I could see the potential for mining software to use the driver files alone for both cards and in turn use them both at the same time. Again though I have no real hands on experience mining my attempts were failures. I earned like 0.000000001 BTC. If that.

My Rig- CPU: Phenom II X4 955 3.2@3.6ghz (OC) Motherboard: MSI 790FX-GD70 Ram: 2x4GB Patriot Viper 1333@1666Mhz (OC) Cooling: Corsair H55 liquid cooler (CPU), 3x120mm 3 speedTricool blue LED case fans (2 front 1 rear), 1x200mm 3 speed Tricool turbine (top)  PSU: Corsair CX600  GPU: XFX R9 270X 1050@1150 (OC) Storage: 1x60gb OCZ Vertex III (Boot) 1x500GB Western Digital Black (Storage) Keyboard: Roccat ISKU Alien FX Multicolor  Mouse: Roccat Cone Pure Multicolor  Headset: Logitech G430 Display: LG Flatron W2353V

There aren't any problems with folding itself, using Nvidia with AMD, but physx is disabled when AMD drivers are installed, as previously stated

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*