Dead phone

KirbyTech

It appears my Z10 has died on me, I am looking to get a new phone I was trying to wait for the HTC M9 but looks like I will not get to. So since I can't do that what phone would you all recommend? For budget try and keep it around the HTC M8/9 price range. 

What carrier are you on?

What's your budget?

Off contract or on contract?

COMIC SANS

I would seriously unrecommended any Samsung or Sony phones .. The amount of bloatware installed is unbelievable ... I own a nexus 4 .. It may be a bit outdated and may not have all the fancy stuff that's floating around now a days .. But its the best phone that gets the job done :) ..

OK .. Back to your question ... I would recommend Google play edition smartphones because they are your best bet at not committing suicide because you have to clear out the ram every now and then .. One of my friends use an xperia which has 3 gigs of holygrail which apparently isn't enough for his beast ..

My phone on the other hand runs an aosp 5.0.2 and Boy ! does it handle the 2gig juice ..

According to your budget . I would recommend the moto x 2nd gen ... Or the droid turbo .. But the droid is only available on contract ..

The droid is a beast !

I won't be posting its specs , because you can Google it in 2 seconds ..

I would definitely wait for the M9 .. But .. As you are in bit of a hurry .

Go for the droid or the moto x 2nd gen ..

I don't know what your screen size preference is .. But I would recommend the nVdia shield tablet 32 GB LTE version ... Its a beast and is well below your budget .. Also you can play half life 3 and portal 2 on that one and also stream other PC goodness .. Soo.. For a gamer .. The shield is a must !

Also the G3 is also good phone

Sorry for my bad English ... Its not my first Language :)

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

I would seriously unrecommended any Samsung or Sony phones .. The amount of bloatware installed is unbelievable ... I own a nexus 4 .. It may be a bit outdated and may not have all the fancy stuff that's floating around now a days .. But its the best phone that gets the job done :) ..

How are Sony phones bloated..... It's pretty much AOSP with a theme.

"Rawr XD"