Corsair AF or Bitfenix Spectre Pro

Unilision

Simple question, which one is better? 

I need about 2 120mm and 3 140mm but I having difficulty choosing which one to go for. 

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

Neither are that good. There are probably better alternatives. Where are you putting the fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Corsair fans suck, spectre pros are loud.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Neither are that good. There are probably better alternatives. Where are you putting the fans?

What would you recommend getting? Phantek Enthoo Pro. 2 140mm in the front. 2 120mm on the bottom. and 1 140 on top with the cpu cooler fans 

I have the AF fans but everyone will say they suck.

Yeah I've seen that here and there in the forum

Corsair fans suck, spectre pros are loud.

Yeah basically but memory express doesn't sell too much brands I believe

Told you. ^^

Mhmm

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

What would you recommend getting? Phantek Enthoo Pro. 2 140mm in the front. 2 120mm on the bottom. and 1 140 on top with the cpu cooler fans 

What do you mean by 'with the cpu cooler fans'? What cooler are you using?

What's your budget? Is there a certain theme you're going for?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What do you mean by 'with the cpu cooler fans'? What cooler are you using?

What's your budget? Is there a certain theme you're going for?

Corsair H110

Black & white theme. Budget well iunno just something not too expensive just for fans lol 

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

Can anyone suggest me good fans to use from http://www.memoryexpress.com/Category/CoolingFans?Page=1 

I'm not sure which one to go for, and I don't feel like waiting and ordering for some. Is it possible that this place sells any decent fans? 

That matches my theme Black & White

Please and thank you

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

Corsair H110

Black & white theme. Budget well iunno just something not too expensive just for fans lol 

Why new fans in the case? Are you not satisfied with the stock fans?

Can anyone suggest me good fans to use from http://www.memoryexpress.com/Category/CoolingFans?Page=1 

I'm not sure which one to go for, and I don't feel like waiting and ordering for some. Is it possible that this place sells any decent fans? 

That matches my theme Black & White

Please and thank you

Please don't make multiple threads for the same thing. I've merged them. 

Why new fans in the case? Are you not satisfied with the stock fans?

Please don't make multiple threads for the same thing. I've merged them. 

There's only 2 stock fans on the case, 140mm Rear and 1 200mm front, I just want more airflow plus leds

P.S my bad, I apologize for that ! 

Link's broken.

Also Sinon <3

Is it? It works fine for me though?

Yes Sinon ! The best :D 

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

I haven't bought any but I know Mem Ex sells Silverstone air penetrators which do come with leds (including white) and are pressure optimized. 

Edit: If you don't mind paying shipping (as well as time) you could take a look at NCIX.com They also would probably ship out of Vancouver.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

There's only 2 stock fans on the case, 140mm Rear and 1 200mm front, I just want more airflow plus leds

Are your current temps too high?

Why not just get a led strip?

I haven't bought any but I know Mem Ex sells Silverstone air penetrators which do come with leds (including white) and are pressure optimized. 

Edit: If you don't mind paying shipping (as well as time) you could take a look at NCIX.com They also would probably ship out of Vancouver.

Yeah I have seen those but not much people I know have used them yet so liked to see if anyone here might have any idea? 

Are your current temps too high?

Why not just get a led strip?

Yeah that's what I was considering, I haven't put together my build yet, I will tomorrow/thursday and liked to do one trip instead of multiple back to the place xD 

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

@WoodenMarker

Would Aerocool DS fans be good to use ?

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

Well they kinda look cool?

Sadly not sure what to choose haha

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

@WoodenMarker

Would Aerocool DS fans be good to use ?

They're good but not amazing and better than Corsair AF's and Spectre Pros.

Yeah I have seen those but not much people I know have used them yet so liked to see if anyone here might have any idea?

I've used silver stones AP series but I'd drop them to about 9v, was very happy with them, the thing is with the enthoo pro is the airflow is poor due to the HDD cages being in the way, the only thing that will get added benefit is the GPU if you remove the cages.

They're good but not amazing and better than Corsair AF's and Spectre Pros.

What would you recommend overall than? If I just order it online

I've used silver stones AP series but I'd drop them to about 9v, was very happy with them, the thing is with the enthoo pro is the airflow is poor due to the HDD cages being in the way, the only thing that will get added benefit is the GPU if you remove the cages.

Yeah I guess

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

What would you recommend overall than? If I just order it online

I'd recommend using the stock fans before deciding whether or not to replace them.