Window cleaning

Viking Kong

So I've had my arc midi r2 for a while now and haven't really cleaned the window on it. It scratches like a mother, not sure what to do about it. How do I clean it without scratching the piss out of it?

So I've had my arc midi r2 for a while now and haven't really cleaned the window on it. It scratches like a mother, not sure what to do about it. How do I clean it without scratching the piss out of it?

Micro scratches will always occur so there isn't a really good way of avoiding it, the best is to use a mild cleaning solution and a soft microfiber or cotton cloth, the only way to really remove scratches is polishing it out or apply a bit of car wax to fill in some of those scratches to make it less noticeable but ti will need to be re waxed once it gets cleaned like a car basically.

For a minute I thought this was going to be another spam thread xD

Just be gentle with it, and use a very soft cloth would be my advice

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Micro scratches will always occur so there isn't a really good way of avoiding it, the best is to use a mild cleaning solution and a soft microfiber or cotton cloth, the only way to really remove scratches is polishing it out or apply a bit of car wax to fill in some of those scratches to make it less noticeable but ti will need to be re waxed once it gets cleaned like a car basically.

Well i need a micro fiber cloth then. All i have are the ones you use to clean spectacles with... glass window would be great.

Well i need a micro fiber cloth then. All i have are the ones you use to clean spectacles with... glass window would be great.

Glass is a bit more forgiving, you could always do it as a future upgrade, a custom piece of cut glass from a local glass shop is fairly cheap and a roll of double stick tape or silicone will work well to keep it in place.