EVGA brings more mice and they look shiny

Carde

Seems EVGA isn't sitting on their royal behinds and are pushing out some more mice which should peak some interest with both optical and laser sensors available for both models.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/evga-reveals-x3-x5-mice,28458.html

While it is a bit disapointing that the optical version of the X3 lacks RGB lighting, it is available on both X5 models.

I have to say I specially like the look of the X5:

product_image_X5.jpg

Sharp lines nice and shiny without overdoing it. It just looks elegant almost and I am keeping an eye out on some reviews on this one.

Also the price points are quite nice:

X3 39.99 (USD)

X5 49.99 (USD)

X5L 59.99 (USD)

Provided they are solid than the price is real nice, of course this is a bit personal and comes from an owner of 2 100 USD mice.

"Hope, what a concept." - Deunan Knute

Looks kinda generic imo.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Looks generic and simple, but good.

For 50 euros (I hope they will do it 1:1 from dollars..) it looks pretty decent.

I will look out for it and I'm already expecting a review!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Corsair, take note. Thats how you do a product stamp that doesn't look like it belongs on a tramp.

Take note as well... most of the time your hand is over the logo anyway... do you intend to stare at your mouse while not using it?

Looks generic and simple, but good.

For 50 euros (I hope they will do it 1:1 from dollars..) it looks pretty decent.

I will look out for it and I'm already expecting a review!

I doubt we will see the 1:1 to euros anymore the euro just dropped to much in value for that :(

Have we not learned our lesson about glossy mice?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Take note as well... most of the time your hand is over the logo anyway... do you intend to stare at your mouse while not using it?

Industrial design matters. Its the little things. 

I don't spend my time looking at the inside of my drone either, but I appreciate the spaces for wiring and the clean organization of the boards, ESCs and main boards for when I need to work on it. 

By your logic, lets just use something that has a penis laser etched as a logo. After all, your hand will be over it anyways and you'll never see it. 

Corsair, take note. Thats how you do a product stamp that doesn't look like it belongs on a tramp.

I still think no logo is the best logo.

Sorta why I like how I can turn off the backlit logo on the Razer Naga. Because the logo while not lit up is fairly black, it's not even noticeable when my hand isn't on it, which make me just want to cry out of happiness.

Give me back my sails please D:

The mice look great, very clean. Unfortunately they look more like palm grip mice. Good fingertip mice are getting harder and harder to find these days.

Give me back my sails please D:

The mice look great, very clean. Unfortunately they look more like palm grip mice. Good fingertip mice are getting harder and harder to find these days.

Well yeah I learned to get used to that, never found a mice that suits my hands my fingers are just to long Like the roccat Kone is not a small mouse, but to say claw grip it my fingers stand at a 90 degree angle.

My main issue with mice is weight balance, if the weight is not well balances it means the mouse arcs slightly as I move from the side to side.

I would seriously not buy a Corsair product that has their gaming branding on it, it's fugly. And I know a lot more people that feels the same about it. ID matters.

Well yeah I learned to get used to that, never found a mice that suits my hands my fingers are just to long Like the roccat Kone is not a small mouse, but to say claw grip it my fingers stand at a 90 degree angle.

My main issue with mice is weight balance, if the weight is not well balances it means the mouse arcs slightly as I move from the side to side.

What do you use currently? I've been through 10+ different mice (Not just because i'm picky, sometimes I just like to try them :P) and so far my favorite has been the Roccat Lua. It's pretty cheap, but light and small. I have very long slender fingers, so its perfect for my fingertip grip.

It does look generic but somehow...it doesn't. Looks very clean and sleek. I like it.  :D 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I got their first mouse. Wouldn't recommend it. There are some issues here and there, sure they are sparse but overall 100 dollars for that one is not worth it. However, it might be redeemed by the new mousepad that I got.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

What do you use currently? I've been through 10+ different mice (Not just because i'm picky, sometimes I just like to try them :P) and so far my favorite has been the Roccat Lua. It's pretty cheap, but light and small. I have very long slender fingers, so its perfect for my fingertip grip.

Currently I use a Roccat kone XTD, pretty large mouse with heft to it. I use a pretty high DPI as a lot move mouse movement I purely make with my fingers, my hand remains where it is and I can cover the entire screen like that.

Currently I use a Roccat kone XTD, pretty large mouse with heft to it. I use a pretty high DPI as a lot move mouse movement I purely make with my fingers, my hand remains where it is and I can cover the entire screen like that.

Yea i'm really impressed with Roccat's quality. Wasn't a big fan till I got the Lua. Whats your DPI set to? I play pretty low at around 1500, just enough to reach each side of the screen without moving my palm

Oh and topic derail ftw xD

Yea i'm really impressed with Roccat's quality. Wasn't a big fan till I got the Lua. Whats your DPI set to? I play pretty low at around 1500, just enough to reach each side of the screen without moving my palm

Oh and topic derail ftw xD

3600 to 5000 depending on game.

X5 looks pretty ugly imo. Especially the shiny wheel looks so plasticy ..

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE