Spoiler is broken ?

cesrai
Go to solution Solved by cesrai,

You can't use the spoilers that you can name for right now.

Marking both as best answer.

Can someone help me, I can't use spoiler in my sig.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I can do it

Well I said in sig not in thread.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I don't know will this work

I said sig not thread.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

@Slick  Well the forum is broken but it's a chance to give new badges, see to know what I mean @Colonel\\\\\_mortis   /s

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Thanks.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Marking both as best answer.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ