Under 500-700$ Notebook for School task and light gaming

bry.yyyy

can you guys recommend me laptop 500-700$ some like i3 or pentium quad core laptop if can with 4 GB RAM And idc about the GPU 

Just need laptop with no lag for browsing school task and light gaming

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

can you guys recommend me laptop 500-700$ some like i3 or pentium quad core laptop if can with 4 GB RAM And idc about the GPU 

Just need laptop with no lag for browsing school task and light gami

Acer Aspire V3-572G series aren't bad.

You can always look for yourself something with a i5 and a gpu in the nvidia x30m or higher so 630/730/830 or better.

Acer Aspire V3-572G series aren't bad.

You can always look for yourself something with a i5 and a gpu in the nvidia x30m or higher so 630/730/830 or better.

um other than acer ? like asus ? i don't really like acer stuff

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

I have the same feeling but it has good specs for a good price, you can look yourself or give a site you can buy on in english preferably.

I have the same feeling but it has good specs for a good price, you can look yourself or give a site you can buy on in english preferably.

i can't find my local store with english as language just indonesia 

Current Build + Setup

i can't find my local store with english as language just indonesia 

can you go to the laptop section of that site than give the site to me I will use translate also give the budget in your currency.

There are only acer laptops in this price range with a dedicated video card.
If you can define "light gaming"? what types of games are you referring to?.
Other option are to use integrated video card from intel or amd.

Agreed. Don't get an acer. Had to RMA one THREE FREAKING TIMES.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

There are only acer laptops in this price range with a dedicated video card.

If you can define "light gaming"? what types of games are you referring to?.

Other option are to use integrated video card from intel or amd.

some like FIFA Games 

Bordelands cause i just need light gaming on laptop 

Current Build + Setup

Hi,

The G505s from Lenovo with the A10 used to be a good offering for budget laptop with the potential to game.

If you can spend little more money then you can go for ASUS X550JK-DH71..

Just need laptop with no lag for browsing school task and light gaming

Just get whatever's cheapest with a Haswell i5. That's the minimum you'll want to go for this price range but generally you can get some pretty decent ULV i5 laptops for this range as long as aesthetics isn't a huge issue (don't expect it to be as nice as the new XPS 13)

"Rawr XD"