SD Card Showdown - 4K Video Edition

This was definetly one of better "normal" videos on main channel. Intro was somewhat classic humoristic style, followed by really well made b-roll sequence (pun). Rest was stuff that I'm not that interested about and weakpoints are covered by others already. But its still more interesting and fun to watch compared to Pono review just earlier.

I agree that it was a really enjoyable video. :) (although i loved the pono video too, do you mind if i ask why you didnt like it?)

Anyhow, good job to Brandon, i look forward to more videos in this style and about the stuff behind the camera! 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I agree that it was a really enjoyable video. :) (although i loved the pono video too, do you mind if i ask why you didnt like it?)

Anyhow, good job to Brandon, i look forward to more videos in this style and about the stuff behind the camera! 

I didn't make notes :/ but generally Linus rambling about things that aren't his speciality is boring to listen. You can hear it when he isn't that into whatever the subject is.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I didn't make notes :/ but generally Linus rambling about things that aren't his speciality is boring to listen. You can hear it when he isn't that into whatever the subject is.

No need for depth, just curious :) thanks! 

btw, nice sig lol 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I think b roll did a good job, sd cards are confusing.

would be to see him goto a convention and talk about camera's etc.

more of the demystifying of video/ audio tech would be cool 

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I think b roll did a good job, sd cards are confusing.

would be to see him goto a convention and talk about camera's etc.

more of the demystifying of video/ audio tech would be cool 

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I'd really like to see more of the team in front of the camera. If someone has superior knowledge about a subject they should be the one explaining it to us. Not that I don't love the Linus Luke bromance thing.

I thought Brandon did a great job in this video and would really love to see more of him on camera.

If we could maybe get an episode a week about Brandon speaking about cameras, whether that would be a review of a particular camera, how to's for photography and/or videography, comparisons between certain cameras would all be a welcome addition to the channel in my opinion.

Not trying to make you guys a photography channel however as linus techtips I feel that camera's also fall under the "tech" banner and would love to see more of it on this channel in my opinion :)

Keep up the good work as always guys.

Cheers,

-Hodge22

I saw this video. It's nice to see one of the other "real" staff members of LMG do a video. Nice job Brandon! ;)

I'm sorry Moderators, despite what it saids under your avatar, you're not "real" staff members. :P:D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I know the consensus seems to be that this kind of stuff is "boring" but I absolutely loved this kind of video. Benchmarking little lesser-appreciated components and accessories like flash drives, charging cables, etc...

Also yes to more Brandon

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

I'm already looking at (micro) SD card with high speeds for a longer time and interested in how the perform when higher IOPS are needed like if you would run portable programs off of it, i.e. use-case scenario as extendable storage in tablets (like my SP3) or laptopts and putting main storage / download location etc. on these.
All i see in tests and such is mostly about use-case in cameras and such when recording. I don't care if they are "4K recording certified" I just want high speeds, access times and IOPS and a longer lasting card. But the latter one isn't really mentioned anywhere because everybody seems to use them just in cameras.

This is the first time I was offended on the internet.

''does your brian hurt yet?''?

No my brain never hurts, I feel associated with those idiots who start crying their brain hurts because they are mentaly underdevelopped. 1+1=2 ''my brian hurts mwaaah.

I'm not even sure if its true or if its an expression.But it seems its true.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

''Which we're all going to dimestify''

''only dimestifies 1''

Linus didnt let you finish? lol

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.