SD Card Showdown - 4K Video Edition

Brandon did awesome here.
He talks very fast. That's the only thing.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

interesting vid 

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Brandon is pretty good, with some practice he will be great

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

Really good Video.

Wasn't actually that complicated. Data was presented very well.

I do like Brandon as a host.

I feel, that this is something that LMG should look into. Either for the LTT channel or a new one. Branch out, maybe specialize. When Linus talked to PCPer's Ryan Shrout the amount of indepth knowledge displayed, showed how much more detailed you guys could go. Maybe not on the daily videos. Maybe in a format opposite to Fast As Possible, where you really dig deep into architecture topics etc.

Slow Extensively eXplained as opposed to Fast As Possible

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Finally someone else in front of the camera now i don't need to stare at linuses ugly fa... I mean gorgeous face :D Loved the video.  You should ship Brandon away to that place he wanted to go :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

Brandon! woop! 

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

Brandon did great. Camera stuff would be a good addition to your videos. Glad to see the sandisk I bought 2 days ago was the correct choice.

I think brandon needs to be a bit more relaxed like he was in the WAN show. It could be me but he seemed a bit stressed.

BrandonCameraTips

Sign me up!

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

This was definetly one of better "normal" videos on main channel. Intro was somewhat classic humoristic style, followed by really well made b-roll sequence (pun). Rest was stuff that I'm not that interested about and weakpoints are covered by others already. But its still more interesting and fun to watch compared to Pono review just earlier.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

This is so funny someone was asking me the other day about SD cards and here's a video on them. I thought Brandon did a really good job, interesting to see the results

Linus what is this? He's better then Terran, he's also better then you trolling in the video.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Glad to see Brandon, good job! would LOVE to see what goes on behind the camera 

great job Brandon! really well presented and it is great to see the other members of the LMG to host/co-host from time to time.

Intel i7 4790K | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Motherboard | Kingston Beast 16Gb 2400Mhz RAM | Corsair AX860i Power supply | Corsair H100i CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Storm Trooper w/ window | Samsung EVO 500gb SSD | WD Black 2TB | Asus GTX980

The video was great! It's an interesting topic, and Brandon presented the data very well. But I think that he spoke a tad too fast. It was a little difficult to understand some things, but the context and images helped.

Nice vid guys, Brandon you did well for your first vid. A small tip i want to give you is to try and talk a bit slower and relaxed :P. Other than that you did great!

I literally went out to buy 2 SD cards like 4 days ago lol. I had to go off of a 2013 sdcard roundup review(when 4k wasnt as popular as it is today lol). Glad I didn't cheap out on these cards, got myself a Sandisk Extreme 64GB card 60MB/s r/w and another card for my father =).

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

Great job Brandon!

I would love to see more videos about what goes on behind the camera :)

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Amazing job with the video guys, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to more content like this!  :)

Also, well done Brandon, it might have been your first time but the video was really good, highly informative and the data was clearly presented.

And I have to say, measuring the performance of the SD cards  by taking camera shutter speed using a mic, amazing  :o 

Definitely send Brandon to NAB.

Idk where Brandon wants to go, but Linus should send him there. He seems like a good guy. 

yay Brandon!!!!!

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

I thought Brandon did a good job, although yeah, he did talk a bit fast. I was actually going to say something along the lines of some of the graphics not being visible long enough, but I think that's kind of a consequence of the fast talking. And it seemed a bit like the video as a whole was structured originally as a "Fast as Possible" video but then changed into a regular video.

Anyway, Brandon should totally go to NAB -- I'd absolutely love to see some coverage of that. Even if it might not be as relatable to some of the channel's viewers as, say, PC Builds, it might possibly bring in more of the video production demographic. (Powered by HyperGlass, of course)