Best budget AIO for LGA 1150?

Hey guys, so later, (Christmas maybe) i will probably get an unlocked CPU. Anyway, my stock intel cooler is bound to die soon, and even on idle my pc blows out hot air because of this cooler, so obviously the CPU isn't getting cooled too good, and now this hot air is not from my GPU it's defiantly the CPU. Anyway, i am after a cheap AIO lga1150 cooler, need's to be able to fit in Carbide Air 540 (most coolers should lol) and it'd be better if it had a light that light's up on the block (i love lights and cool shinny things in my PC) but no light, no worries. Also please keep in mind i want to spend another $32 on AF120's, for push pull config. Be good if you could make it under $75, thanks

~Elias

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

1. Don't get AF120's for radiators, SP120's are much better for that

2. Don't get corsair fans, they are pretty bad

3. Expand your budget unless you can get the Nepton 240m for less than $75

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I personally like the x31.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

1. Don't get AF120's for radiators, SP120's are much better for that

2. Don't get corsair fans, they are pretty bad

3. Expand your budget unless you can get the Nepton 240m for less than $75

Why the hate on the corsair fans? They look great IMO.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

They look great IMO.

That's about the only thing they have going for them

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I don't mind the ones I have. I mean I'm sure loads of fans are better but the corsair ones aren't that bad.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

well, they're expensive as hell for starters

Looking for a job

Agreed. Got three of these uesless things in my pc, too. Damn you Corsair ...

If the fans are not visible, just get Noctua NF12s, they do an awesome job.

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E + AMD Ryzen 3800X; EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW Supersilent; 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600; bequiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W; Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + 2x 1TB 860 EVO; PHANTEKS Evolve X + Custom Liquid Cooling

well, they're expensive as hell for starters

Ok true. This is a good reason not to like them.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I was going to say. Noctuas are great and all but they are even more expensive.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm using the same case than OP, and the provided Corsair fans aren't that good. One of them is actually pretty noisy, even at 800 RPM.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

I was going to say. Noctuas are great and all but they are even more expensive.

Yeah, but their point is, that Noctua fans are expensive and deliver the results one expects fo the price tag, where as Corsair fans are expensive and look kinda good. (<-Period)

Back to OPs question

Linus did a

about the cooling performance benefits of push-pull compared to only having fans on one side. Keeping that in mind, maybe add the budget for the additional fans to your alotted AiO budget. That way you have a broader selection of great AiOs like the CM Nepton 240M.