CS:GO - More players BANNED! ⁽ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵛᵃᶫᵛᵉ ˢᵖᵒᶰˢᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗˢ⁾

KungPaoChino

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=14376

CSGO's North American scene face some serious problems. Valve have evidence that seven professional gamers have been fixing matches. These players match fix all in the name of the might dollar / weapon skin. How did they find out? They looked into the seven gamer's csgo inventory and item transaction. 

Sad that many of these people are ruining the games for people. (Not to mention griefers in the casual servers)

The seven players have been banned for a year on ESEA and are banned from any Valve sponsored events. 

ESEA has the right to extend these bans and encourage other leagues to mirror Valve's actions in order to make the point clear that these acts shouldn't be done../.

In any news, add me so we can play csgo together :D:D ? 
steamcommunity.com/id/sweetsourpork  let me know that you are from the forums doe

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

What rank are you?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

What rank are you?

MG1 on Valve servers 

6-7 RWS on ESEA servers

MG1 on Valve servers 

6-7 RWS on ESEA servers

I'm a Nova Master, I rarely play though. Maybe I should get back into the game...it just isn't fun enough to justify an hour in a competitive game.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I'm a Nova Master, I rarely play though. Maybe I should get back into the game...it just isn't fun enough to justify an hour in a competitive game.

Valve servers filled with a lot of griefers and people who refuse to work as a team.

ESEA CEVO & FACEIT are the only options if you want to have a great experience. 

Damn, swag and steel... iBP had the what it takes to be the top in NA.

I awoke on a misty Tuesday morning to awake my computer from its night of sleep and launched CS:GO to find this:

uaWUpA6.png

As I read this I could only imagine the players listed sitting in a circle with candles lit and a blood drawn pentagram being all that seperated them from the Demon known only as "Nebag, the destroyer Valves." (or so his steam profile description says...). But I guess now Gaben has banned them all from his Valve sponsored events for match fixing and bribery. GG ALL!!!

Also, peace in the middle east.

If you found my post helpful make sure to press the "Like This" Button  ;)

Valve servers filled with a lot of griefers and people who refuse to work as a team.

No? I MM all the time on @ MG1 and everyone is nice+works together. 

Wait is this legit. Wasent this controversy from the netcodeguides fixing a long time ago?

I can't believe someone would go so far as to cheat on a video game, especially to bribe others to win. That's just sad.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Kudos to Richard Lewis and Shazam for bringing this to story to light. 

The only real person i feel remotely sorry for is Swag... i just have a feeling from his age and demenour that he was pressured into "keeping his mouth shut".

The others i can imagine not getting much sleep tonight unless they are inebriated.

Anyone who who is interested should watch this vod from Richard Lewis explaining in some detail how this all came out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtaPVPIwfBU 

Main Rig |  Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Intel 6700k @ 5ghz | Corsair H110i GTX | 16gb Kingston HyperX 2800mhz DDR4 | Corsair hx1000i | Intel 750 400gb NVME 2.5 SSD | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 8x 4tb Seagate HDD Synology DS1813+ | BenQ XL2720T | Zowie FK1 | Corsair K70 RGB | Sennheiser HD650 | Mayflower 02DAC and Amp combo | Blue Spark Microphone | Fractal Define S | Asus GTX980ti Strix

Wife's Rig | Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel 3770k @ 4.8ghz | Corsair H100i 4x sp120 Quiet Edition | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400mhz DDR3 | Corsair ax760i | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 3x 24" Lenovo 1200p Screens  | Bit Fenix Prodigy 230mm Intake & af140 Exhaust | Gigabyte GTX780

Good on Valve. Finally stomping down on crap like this. Should help to discourage other teams from throwing games for their own selfish greed. 

It's the same reason why I don't bet. I my opinion, betting ruins the integrity of the game. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Tbh, Faceit is worse than volvo servers. Everytime I play faceit someone leaves during warmup or mid game.

But really, I'd like to see swag unbanned. I don't think he really had anything with it.  and I'd like to see steel still work inside CSGO at majors and behind the sceens. MLG was great to watch from him.

I can't believe someone would go so far as to cheat on a video game, especially to bribe others to win. That's just sad.

cheat?none of them cheated.

cheat?none of them cheated.

Bribing people and fixing matches is cheating.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Bribing people and fixing matches is cheating.

Its just throwing a match,

its not really cheating in any way....

Its just throwing a match,

its not really cheating in any way....

To ensure your victory through means such as this (actions that are secretive and against the rules), or to ensure the victory of others, is in fact cheating. And yes, in live video game sports events there are both written and unwritten rules and that all players must abide by playing in an approved manner. Which was not met by these players.

They cheated.

To ensure your victory through means such as this (actions that are secretive and against the rules), or to ensure the victory of others, is in fact cheating. And yes, in live video game sports events there are both written and unwritten rules and that all players must abide by playing in an approved manner. Which was not met by these players.

They cheated.

they just threw the game to get skins,its not actually cheating.

Okay. -_-

Tbh, Faceit is worse than volvo servers. Everytime I play faceit someone leaves during warmup or mid game.

But really, I'd like to see swag unbanned. I don't think he really had anything with it.  and I'd like to see steel still work inside CSGO at majors and behind the sceens. MLG was great to watch from him.

It is sad that Swag was banned but he was guilty. He did get skins from it although not as much as the others. But honestly given that he was the first to sincerely apologize and he is so young I can't help but feel bad. However he is still to be held accountable for what he did. I greatly respect Skadoodle for not taking part in it though. It takes a strong person to be the one guy on your team NOT to participate in that.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

are you stupid?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.