Looking to replace two 140mm fans...Need Suggestions!

Zweihander

DEM FANZ

I need something that provides less sound than the Fractal R2 140mm fan. For a reasonable price, and moves a decent amount of air. 

At the moment, I have two of them in front of my case (R4 Blackout) -- and I can definitely hear the bottom one spinning. Ontop of that, they don't seem to be moving much air...if any at all. Now, I could turn the fan speed up a bit...but they're already running @ 7V ~med setting....and more noise is a serious no-no for me.

Looking at a few alternations, such as the Be Queit! Silent Wings 2. Do any of you have any suggestions, or preferences on a particular fan? 

Thanks in advance, LTT! 

It doesn't really get better than SW2's for quiet. NF-A14's are also a good alternative. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Best place to buy either the A14s, or SW2s?

Looks like Newegg has em...

Silent wings 2, if you don't know what SW2 means

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Silent wings 2, if you don't know what SW2 means

Apparently you didn't read OP.

But thanks.

Apparently you didn't read OP.

But thanks.

No i didn't, i just read the suggestions and had to think hard about what SW2 was lol

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I'm currently a big fan of Cougar's Vortex series. Have two 140mm in wife's machine, and the only noise is the air going through the front mesh. Pull off the panel & I can't hear unless my ear is right at the fan. Average 900RPM on Bios Silent mode for Asus M5A97 m-board.