Advantages of cable combs

legend8887

Stock will be in soon on mainframe. We had both of our lasers go down and one is back up and will be restocked within this week and then frozen will be restocked in a week after that

We are also buying a 100w 40x90 bed to pump them out like a boss

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]

Stock will be in soon on mainframe. We had both of our lasers go down and one is back up and will be restocked within this week and then frozen will be restocked in a week after that

We are also buying a 100w 40x90 bed to pump them out like a boss

I'll see what there is to offer when they come out since CableMod says they're coming out with them too. May the best comb win. :)

I don't think anyone has yet answered the question of what the advantages of cable combs actually are.

I don't have them but I wish I had them.
If you buy premade braided cables (like Silverstone) all of the cables will be the same length so the extension will have no curve to it, when you put a curve in it, the cables on the inside of the curve will wnat to push to the outside of the curve and it looks rather disorganized. The cable combs would probably make a significant different in terms of how CLEAN the already aligned cables look.

I don't think anyone has yet answered the question of what the advantages of cable combs actually are.

I don't have them but I wish I had them.

If you buy premade braided cables (like Silverstone) all of the cables will be the same length so the extension will have no curve to it, when you put a curve in it, the cables on the inside of the curve will wnat to push to the outside of the curve and it looks rather disorganized. The cable combs would probably make a significant different in terms of how CLEAN the already aligned cables look.

So they are good? They're really cheap, I mean, you can't really go wrong with them.

So they are good? They're really cheap, I mean, you can't really go wrong with them.

Again, I don't have personal experience with them because the shipping of E22 to US is like 15$ lol.

But a lotttttta people use em!

And like you said... they are pretty cheap!

Again, I don't have personal experience with them because the shipping of E22 to US is like 15$ lol.

Yeah, I'ma get them, I just don't know where from though, yet. Probably CableMod or Lutro0 Customs, but most likely CableMod.

10846118_1569534159928491_54672198535058

This pic should explain why we use them - they organize the cables perfectly.

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]

As for people in the US, Mainframecustoms would be the smartest as it has almost the same combs as E22 because of their partnership :P

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Can you put cable combs on cables that are already made?

That looks sooo sexy.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Anybody got a picture of the modguru's in action?

24pin-6-1024x682.jpg

sorry for the bad quality. I just took it now. Those are the Red and UV green colors. Do you want to see the clear ones?

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

That would be great, I'm looking for some cable combs for my purple cables and clear would probably be my best color bet for the combs.

Sorry OP for hijacking your thread :P

Okay, Here are all the colors.. Sorry for a little slow answer :P Some crappy qualityIMG_0122.png

If only your cables weren't hundreds of dollars...