How I love Phanteks...

flibberdipper

So, as some of you may know, Phanteks is a bit of a newbie when it comes to cases. I got my Enthoo Pro, but sadly the front panel was damaged just a little bit. Nothing serious, but I didn't like it. I emailed Phanteks about it, they asked for the invoice (and for the record, my mom bought it), and the next business day, BOOM. Email saying its on the way. I can see why @LinusTech hates this foam though. Mine came cracked in a different corner.

16cb2cce71.png

TL;DR: Phanteks is freaking awesome when it comes to replacement parts, the Enthoo Pro is sexy, and you should totally give them a look for shit.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

So, as some of you may know, Phanteks is a bit of a newbie when it comes to cases. I got my Enthoo Pro, but sadly the front panel was damaged just a little bit. Nothing serious, but I didn't like it. I emailed Phanteks about it, they asked for the invoice (and for the record, my mom bought it), and the next business day, BOOM. Email saying its on the way. I can see why @LinusTech hates this foam though. Mine came cracked in a different corner.

16cb2cce71.png

TL;DR: Phanteks is freaking awesome when it comes to replacement parts, the Enthoo Pro is sexy, and you should totally give them a look for shit.

I have phantek fans, fucking amazing.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

-snip-

:huh:?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I came very close to getting the Enthoo Pro, but instead ended up with a Corsair 780t, mind you, I'm not complaining ^_^

never had to dealt with customer service but the quality is just amazing and they just look so good, when i bought my enthoo luxe the foam was broken but the case was ok

"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've been over the edge for yonks..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

16cb2cce71.png

TL;DR: Phanteks is freaking awesome when it comes to replacement parts, the Enthoo Pro is sexy, and you should totally give them a look.

That's awesome mate, good for you! ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

At least they have the RMA system setup for the (subpar?) foam they use.

Yeah. I can see why Linus fangirls over the foam like what my PSU came with.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Looking forward to the Evolv ATX like, if it can support a 360, 240/280 rad and 2 HDDs I'm sold. Man thats one sexy case..

I love Phanteks for their innovation in the case market, but they do show signs of being new. Low quality foam and numerous instances of damaged cases, numerous reports of easily scratched windows...

I'm currently waiting for an Enthoo Evolv to ship to NZ. I expect it to literally be in pieces when it arrives.

I guess Phanteks is so good at Customer Service because they get so much practice.

Also I consider the H440 as good competition to the Pro. Window is likely better, people like the front panel more, noise dampening foam. That said, restricted airflow, worse watercooling, no little toolbox, rivets rather than screws.

Yea man, another vote of confidence for Phanteks.  The toolbox came loose during shipping and did a number on my window and PSU shroud.  It was 12 hours later and I had already received an email, a phone call, and a tracking number for my new window and PSU shroud.  Thats how you do customer service.

Phanteks, you're the best and there is no better case out right now than the Enthoo Pro at the $100 price point.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I love Phanteks for their innovation in the case market, but they do show signs of being new. Low quality foam and numerous instances of damaged cases, numerous reports of easily scratched windows...

I'm currently waiting for an Enthoo Evolv to ship to NZ. I expect it to literally be in pieces when it arrives.

I guess Phanteks is so good at Customer Service because they get so much practice.

Also I consider the H440 as good competition to the Pro. Window is likely better, people like the front panel more, noise dampening foam. That said, restricted airflow, worse watercooling, no little toolbox, rivets rather than screws.

My window isn't scratched. I think Linus said that his window started to get mini cracks at the edges, but mine hasn't.

Yea man, another vote of confidence for Phanteks.  The toolbox came loose during shipping and did a number on my window and PSU shroud.  It was 12 hours later and I had already received an email, a phone call, and a tracking number for my new window and PSU shroud.  Thats how you do customer service.

Phanteks, you're the best and there is no better case out right now than the Enthoo Pro at the $100 price point.

I agree. And the front panel LEDs aren't stupidly bright. 3.5mm jacks are a little tight though.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler