I will explain you why nvidia lied to you.

zappian

Who buys a card without figuring out performance and benchmarks? For the billionth time, the SMMs are a bottleneck, additional ROPs are useless. It's like a GTX 970 getting an 8GB card. We all know it's not going to utilize 8GB and we'd be stupid to believe it could, the only difference is that we don't understand ROPs and SSMs as well as we do VRAM.

1) There are a lot more things to be mad about in this world, plus people are disgustingly sensitive creatures.

2) There are still people who argue that AMD's "modules" are just sugar coated cores, and that the 8350 is only truly a quad core. The R9 290X throttled on a stock cooler, too, and I'd say that's even worse (I'm pretty sure at least lol). No company is perfect.

3) What are they going to do? They can accept refunds, but no person deserves anymore, as performance was exactly as promised.

4) Ubisoft is a different beast.

5)

I can tell that you're not an avid reader.

If you think ROP count doesn't matter you are ignorant plain and simple.

Less l2 Cache ,.less ROPS , less SM crossbars and nerfed memory architecture, all these things combined affect performance over 3.5 GB.

How do you think this vram issue was foind out? People were gaming at 4k and experience insane stutter.

Then the nai benchmark was made , so on..

Read what @chopdok said.

This is not someone being "sensible" its people being rightly mad because they were lied at me , dont brind the FX cores to me because im one of the biggest FX cpu haters on this forum.

I never recommend them and i think they are crap for gaming.

And i called out AMD for that.

They don't have a clue how to setup their rigs because I gamed at 4K with 970's and had ZERO issues. Proof below. See any stuttering? That's what I thought

http://youtu.be/0S5TbGL1WnQ

BF4 wont max out your VRAM , try shadow of mordor with ultra textures.

If you think ROP count doesn't matter you are ignorant plain and simple.

Less l2 Cache ,.less ROPS , less SM crossbars and nerfed memory architecture, all these things combined affect performance over 3.5 GB.

How do you think this vram issue was foind out? People were gaming at 4k and experience insane stutter.

Then the nai benchmark was made , so on..

Read what @chopdok said.

This is not someone being "sensible" its people being rightly mad because they were lied at me , dont brind the FX cores to me because im one of the biggest FX cpu haters on this forum.

I never recommend them and i think they are crap for gaming.

And i called out AMD for that.

AMD comparison is incorrect. Technically, they have 8 cores, each with its own pre-fetch, OOE and so on and so forth. Its just that half of the cores do not posses an FPU - which might seem misleading, and it kinda is - but techincally, they say "8 x86 cores". x86 in its classical form has no FPU at all. FPU used to be separte chip, called x87. Only late models of 486DX and all of CPU starting from Pentium or AMD K5 had embeeded x86 and x87 cores. And even though when people nowadays say "x86 core" they usually refer to x86+x87 package - by its official definition, x86 core has no FPU. And even with all that said - accurate information concerning AMD Bulldozer architecture is fully availible on their website, and it contains full description of their architecture, including cores, modules and everything and CMT. Doesnt mean I love AMD CPU - I hate them with a passion. Especially "dual-cores" - those are beyond good and evil. But nevertheless, they are not providing false technical information. They simply take advantage of lack of technical knowledge among the general consumer base. Which is morally wrong, but still does not constitue a breach of law, and any buyer who will actually look into what he is buying before buying it -will find out the real state of affairs really fast.

The customer has a right to receive the product as it was advertised or a full refund, regardless of any reasoning for the mislabelling of the product.  

That is a basic consumer right.

The customer has a right to receive the product as it was advertised or a full refund, regardless of any reasoning for the mislabelling of the product.  

That is a basic consumer right.

Exaclty, its as simple as this at the end of the day.