screen protector

waggythegeek
Go to solution Solved by vembutech,

I need a screen protector for my Nokia Lumia 928. I know that phantom glass works well, but it is a bit expensive. However, my current screen protector must have a weak adhesive or something, because whenever I put my case on, the edges all peel up and get bubbly. My previous brand protector didn't do that, but I can't remember it's name. Suggestions?

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

With screen protectors, it's normally best to just buy one that will last, rather than save a bit of money at first, but have to replace it. So Phantom Glass would be my recommendation. 

Sigh... Ok....

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

With screen protectors, it's normally best to just buy one that will last, rather than save a bit of money at first, but have to replace it. So Phantom Glass would be my recommendation. 

vid

Did you people even read the OP.... there is no Phantom Glass for Lumia 928

"Rawr XD"

Did you people even read the OP.... there is no Phantom Glass for Lumia 928

Damn:L thanks... should read more carfully

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Damn:L thanks... should read more carfully

No biggie :P I wish Phantom Glass would make products for more devices then just flagships...

"Rawr XD"

No biggie :P I wish Phantom Glass would make products for more devices then just flagships...

:) yeah that would be nice, im surprised they not more popular

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?