Which motherboard w/wt wifi suitable for my budget?

As topic stated...and I am not going for over-clocking, but might performing sli in the future

MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition- 458 SGD (i5 4460 bundle)

Asus USB-N66 Dual Band N900 W/L-N USB - SGD 85

OR

MSI Z97 M-POWER MAX AC - 609 SGD (i5 4460 bundle)

OR

ASUS Z97-PRO WIFI AC - 604 SGD (i5 4460 bundle)

FYI...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6k2rtvhez8pqwza/Pc%20Theme%20Pricelist.pdf?dl=0

I think the MSI Z97 is more feature rich than the Asus Z97 Pro. But I'd rather go for the Asus, probably much more reliable. 

And since your not overclocking the M-Power won't make much of a difference. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

You could get a wireless card and have pretty much any motherboard ^_^

Although they're both great motherboards, I like the M-Power more just because I like MSI. As long as it's not Biostar or some other shiet you're doing good haha

I think the MSI Z97 is more feature rich than the Asus Z97 Pro. But I'd rather go for the Asus, probably much more reliable. 

And since your not overclocking the M-Power won't make much of a difference. 

But...but....but......but.....M-power....looks awesome............................O.o

You could get a wireless card and have pretty much any motherboard ^_^

Although they're both great motherboards, I like the M-Power more just because I like MSI. As long as it's not Biostar or some other shiet you're doing good haha

Thats is why this combo cheaper...motherboard also looks cool, although lack usb 3.0...=.=

MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition- 458 SGD (i5 4460 bundle)

Asus USB-N66 Dual Band N900 W/L-N USB - SGD 85

Please help find which processor + motherboard bundle are the best with 2way-sli......refer to the dropbox link.....budget around 550~600, if you have time....and i believe i will go for 4460 instead 4590 because...not much different