Unable to connect to specific sites on a specific computer.

Alpha17x
Go to solution Solved by Alpha17x,

And now the issue has magically fixed itself. This happened a year or so ago too. I'm almost kind of sad that it's working again. I wanted to figure out what it was.  Well, sorry I wasted your bandwidth on this. Stay classy.

Here's a fun one guys.

Keep in mind that I've already done the grade-school trouble shooting.

Here's the issue.  I cannot get to websites hosted by the CloudFlare network on a specific computer.

I have 3 other computers, similar configurations on the same internet connection; they have no problem.

The websites:  Reddit.com, Noxxic.com, Torrentfreak.com, etc.

If it has anything to do with cloudflare I can't get to it, but only on this one single computer

Things I've done:

Power cycle modem and router

Power cycle modem, remove router

Connect to modem directly

Connect to modem + router directly (to router)

Connect to modem + router via wi-fi (normal usage)

Use custom DNS (OpenDNS, GoogleDNS, Unblock-Us DNS)

Run ipconfig /flushdns upon every single new test

Purged Hosts File

Ran Malwarebytes; Nothing found

Uninstalled Malwarebytes and restarted

Installed spybot, scanned. found win32downloader.gen - unrelated to issue but removed it.

The only thing that works so far:

I attempted to access the same websites via VPN. It doesn't matter what server I connect to (vpn server) I am able to get to the websites immediately.

Meanwhile these websites load right away on the other 3 computers I have. And they're all getting wi-fi through the exact same router.

So. Thoughts? Suggestions.

So. I can't tracert to any of those sites. Even on the computers that connect to them right away.  Maybe I should just redo the network from scratch. It's not overly complicated, just a few computers a modem and a router. I'd love to be able to figure out what caused this in the first place.  It's one of the stranger issues I've seen. 

I'm going to see if I can do it via  direct to modem connection. There don't seem to be any firewalls in the way. I can trace to other sites as well.

And now the issue has magically fixed itself. This happened a year or so ago too. I'm almost kind of sad that it's working again. I wanted to figure out what it was.  Well, sorry I wasted your bandwidth on this. Stay classy.