A couple different problems...

Leobr123
Go to solution Solved by Leobr123,

Well, I had probms before with windows update, failling to install. But I gave it another try, it did istall everything this time , about 178 files to download :D I will see if the problem is fixed right now. Windows event wanted me to get an antivirus, change autoupdate, and windows defender needed to scan my PC :D got back in the mornning, she was sleeping like a kitty. tks guys

Hello, my name is Leo, im new to this forum(and any other one) and I need help from you guys. My rig is one I built years ago and i have been using everyday from there. One my problems that having now is is my computer shuts down after I put it to sleep, like I leave it on for 30mins unused, and it goes to sleep, or I do it my self,and it shuts down a time later, when I come back the computer is off and Turning it on gives me the possibility to go to safe mode(I assume because of an problem shutting down). Can somebody tell me whats wrong?

Specs: i7 x980  

12gbs of RAM

1x Radeon 5970 black edition 2 gb.

windows 7 64.bit

Hello, my name is Leo, im new to this forum(and any other one) and I need help from you guys. My rig is one I built years ago and i have been using everyday from there. One my problems that having now is is my computer shuts down after I put it to sleep, like I leave it on for 30mins unused, and it goes to sleep, or I do it my self,and it shuts down a time later, when I come back the computer is off and Turning it on gives me the possibility to go to safe mode(I assume because of an problem shutting down). Can somebody tell me whats wrong?

Specs: i7 x980  

12gbs of RAM

1x Radeon 5970 black edition 2 gb.

windows 7 64.bit

That would've been a fing beast of a system when new and probably still runs great. As for the power stuff, check your power options in Windows Explorer.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

look at windows event viewer and tell us any errors you see there

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Well, I had probms before with windows update, failling to install. But I gave it another try, it did istall everything this time , about 178 files to download :D I will see if the problem is fixed right now. Windows event wanted me to get an antivirus, change autoupdate, and windows defender needed to scan my PC :D got back in the mornning, she was sleeping like a kitty. tks guys