It's happenning, R9 380X listed online by 2 retailers !

MetroP

I hope it isn't, there's a good amount of work that can be done to it to make it look good.

No worries. It looks like a photoshopped version of the 295X2.

That image is also from WCCFTech.

Hype intensifies

tumblr_n2r6prAahU1sv9dq6o1_500.gif

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

damn that reference cooler looks sexy! I absolutely love it! if that's it...

I hope it isn't, there's a good amount of work that can be done to it to make it look good.

It's a fan made render of what he/she thinks the R9 390X will look like based on the "leaked" picture of the R9 390X shroud. It could be jet black with red flames for all we know.

I hope they go the Nvidia route with a metallic housing based on the 295x2 color scheme. That cooler was sexy.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Opcode, on 27 Jan 2015 - 8:27 PM, said:

It's a fan made render of what he/she thinks the R9 390X will look like based on the "leaked" picture of the R9 390X shroud. It could be jet black with red flames for all we know.

that's a good point, I doubt they would waist metal on a heat sync considering how much cheaper plastic is, and that it will be replaced by non-reference designs anyways. BUT!, if they did put that much money in the reference design and that's it, I'm definitely going for the reference design!

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

I'd be happy with that. :D