I need some help with my 5820k

lorenmolinas

Hello guys, I am doing a build with a 5820k and I need some recomendations as to what cooler should I use. I will probably just overclock it a little bit so I dont really need the best cooler on the market. If its a low profile cooler it would be best but it´s not a must.

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys, I am doing a build with a 5820k and I need some recomendations as to what cooler should I use. I will probably just overclock it a little bit so I dont really need the best cooler on the market. If its a low profile cooler it would be best but it´s not a must.

Thanks in advance.

The Kraken X61 and X60 are the best coolers atm, but the CM Hyper 212 evo is great aswell.

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

The Kraken X61 and X60 are the best coolers atm, but the CM Hyper 212 evo is great aswell.

Thank you very much! I read some reviews and i'm gettting the CM Hyper 212 EVO.

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

Why low profile?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Thanks in advance.

The Kraken X61 and the Fractal design S36. I do not know which is the winner of them but S36 have quiter pump, 2400 rpm vs 3600 rpm

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log