KLEVV DDR RAM lineup, targeted at high-end gamers with top binned SK Hynix DRAM

ahhming

I think I will happily take some of that for a x99 Asus WS-E O.o It's marvelous.  And if it is aiming to be competitive pricing with speed and size--well, that's just some sweetening.  

I like the ID way more than the shitty thing that Dominator Plats have been pushing for ages.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

I was at their show floor at Pax South the Ram looks better in person i actually tryed gaming on their ram on their PC's over there.

I took a picture here:

10309344_397455583754313_112199557373300

Dat red LED ram....

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Now THAT, is how you do LED lighting on electronics. Subtle, but damned sure noticeable.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Gaming RAM is such a silly idea... :P

Nu-uuuhhh the red and black, mountain dew cooled RAM plays games at like 300 fps i swear!

But seriously, this RAM looks pretty original, so I can appreciate that. I just want DDR4 prices to go down honestly haha.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Finally some more nice, clean looking RAM (not that "*FLASH* Look! RAM for gam0rs!" or "yep, look at all the green PCB, that's value"). I already have working RAM in my PC - so I don't see a reason to swap it out - but I will definitely keep them in mind when it comes to upgrading my whole PC and the transition to DDR4.

Who doesn't want "fascinating heat sink design and sophisticated Led lights" on their ram?

People with taste.

Also not buying any more DIMMs at less than 16GB per DIMM ever again, dunno why they're still trying to shove out 8GB DIMMs.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

People with taste.

Also not buying any more DIMMs at less than 16GB per DIMM ever again, dunno why they're still trying to shove out 8GB DIMMs.

That was like a month ago lol :P

I know, I was being sarcastic. Flashy ram generally looks like crap, but sometimes they could look good, like imo corsair dominator platinums hit that good balance of flashy but nice.

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

That was like a month ago lol :P

I know, I was being sarcastic. Flashy ram generally looks like crap, but sometimes they could look good, like imo corsair dominator platinums hit that good balance of flashy but nice.

For me, max added height I'll allow in my systems is that of the Crucial Ballistix Tacticals:

193442-Ballistix-Tactical-8GB-PC3-12800-

They also go well in boards with metallic accents like the Dominators, without interfering with the cooling (air cooling purist)

Especially Z77 AsRock boards, god I love the copper and bronze look of those  :wub:

They're also 1600mhz CL8 at 1.35v, which is a highly binned SKU with less trade-offs compared to all-frequency or all-latency prioritized DIMMs.

Of course, 1600mhz CL7 does exist, unfortunately it's pretty much only G.Skill, which have the absolutely most atrociously ugly-looking RAM ever created by humans.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Samsung still, always and forever will have the best ICs.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I was at their show floor at Pax South the Ram looks better in person i actually tryed gaming on their ram on their PC's over there.

At this angle is looks better.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

you guys are so underrating this ram, just wow. if i only had the money to invest in some stock right now. mark my words this will be one of the most successful brands this year. i can wait to see theyre sexy ssd. picture these with a sabertooth board or maybe an ROG. btw, 2 out of 3 pages are sold out already on newegg.

honestly, they look rather bad

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D