I Cant Descide

IAMSWIFT1

So I Have $90 And I Want To Upgrade Peripherals So I Think I Would Probably Just Buy One Good Keyboard,Mouse,Or Headset Instead Of Three Low Quality Items So I Need To Decided Whats More Important Right Now I'm Using A Dell Stock Membrane Keyboard,A Dell Mouse,And Apple Earpods What Should I Upgrade

Better sound, sounds like a winner.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Better Keyboard

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I would get a keyboard personally.

I don't care a ton about mice, earpod quality is good enough for me, but keyboards are very good.

Otherwise, I would go for getting a headset.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

If You Guys Can Give Me Suggestions For Such Items So I Could Know What Would Be Worth My Money

Mouse! I've been playing with cheap membrane keyboards for years and apple earpods are fine-ish... Get a mouse first and then some better headphones.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Get An M45 And The ATH-M20x

Best Grammar Ever Man, I Love This New Style Of Capitalizing Every Word, It's Great! /s

*decide

Get An M45 And The ATH-M20x

Best Grammar Ever Man, I Love This New Style Of Capitalizing Every Word, It's Great! /s

MaybeHe'sBeenProgrammingTooMuchWithAllDatCamelCase.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Depends on what you are doing primarily, just think about what you are doing the most on your PC, then it'll be easier for us all to help ;)

i7-4790k | Prolimatech Megahalems Red Series | VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Veangeance | MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G | 2x120GB Sandisk SSD | 1TB HDD | Seasonic G-Series 550W
Bitfenix Prodigy M red

Depends on what you are doing primarily, just think about what you are doing the most on your PC, then it'll be easier for us all to help ;)

Mainly Gaming,Some Programming And 3D Modeling Every Once And A While

Mainly Gaming,Some Programming And 3D Modeling Every Once And A While

if you only do this stuff u should really go fora good mouse or keyboard.... you wont really need audio because your not in need of something in that category desperatley

Lets focus on the gaming-aspect then (since it seems to be the activity you spend the most time on):
I can't really recommend any keyboards (lack of personal experience), but as long as your keyboard "does the job" (as in not ignoring/delaying input) you should be fine with it. One thing worth mentioning however is, if you are willing to spend 90 bucks on a keyboard, you could save up a little more and go for one with mechanical key-switches.
For Mice:
If you are playing mostly MMOs, go for something like this, reaching your abilities and items will be much more convenient.
For FPS and RTS i would recommend any mouse with as little as 2 (or 4) extra buttons, like this one.
For all those other genres (i think i forgot something) which don't require enourmous accuracy or quick movements you'll be fine with you normal mouse.
Finally for a headset:
I am not really a fan of "gaming-headsets" with fancy 5.1 and drivers with 1337+ customisation-options. A good pair of headphones (they don't even have to be expensive) + a mic will do the trick, too.

i7-4790k | Prolimatech Megahalems Red Series | VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Veangeance | MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G | 2x120GB Sandisk SSD | 1TB HDD | Seasonic G-Series 550W
Bitfenix Prodigy M red

HyperX Clouds. I would wait on a mouse and board since if you're use to the ones you have now you'll still be able to use them with no troubles. I'm still using my HP rubber dome keyboard I got 4-ish years ago.

I think sound should be priority number 1, then a mouse, then a keyboard.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

get keyboard + or mouse depends what u buy

then wait till Superlux releases their new 681 Evo Headset

681 evo was released two years ago.:o

Back on-topic, get a CM Storm Quickfire keyboard now, then a mouse later (spawn, alcor or recon). CM Storm stuff are great and not too expensive.

Apple earpods are actually really good. But once you can, Superlux headphones are great.

i mean hmc681 evo but ok nvm

zalman mic is crap compared to 14 dollar sony mic.

Ah, they actually make a version of 681s with a mic slapped on to them. Didn't know that. I guess its a lazy option to just getting HD681 EVOs and getting a separate mic. :)

Ah, they actually make a version of 681s with a mic slapped on to them. Didn't know that. I guess its a lazy option to just getting HD681 EVOs and getting a separate mic. :)

well judging by their current heatsets, it wont be great quality.

so sony mic it is.