Strange things happening on my monitor when i play loud music

TheSery7

why this happends?

(sound warning)

in person is even worse, this also happends when i play it more quieter.

the speakers are on the wall, so the waves don't travel directly to the desk.

looks like some sort of interference...
check that your cable going to your monitor is not crossing over any power cables or speaker cables

also what connection are you using? if you are using analogue try using a digital cable like HDMI or DP instead

if none of that works then your monitor could just be defective and have some sort of loose connection

does it happen if you bang on your desk or hit the monitor?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

looks like some sort of interference...

check that your cable going to your monitor is not crossing over any power cables or speaker cables

also what connection are you using? if you are using analogue try using a digital cable like HDMI or DP instead

if none of that works then your monitor could just be defective and have some sort of loose connection

does it happen if you bang on your desk or hit the monitor?

i tried to connect the pc and monitor to one wall socket and the speakers to other one and nothing new.

i have 2 screens, the closest one is terrible, but in the other you can't even see the effect

it's connected trought dvi

nope, it only happends when i play music

i tried to connect the pc and monitor to one wall socket and the speakers to other one and nothing new.

i have 2 screens, the closest one is terrible, but in the other you can't even see the effect

it's connected trought dvi

nope, it only happends when i play music

DVI A or DVI D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

DVI A or DVI D

DVI D-VGA, so maybe is that, but my monitor only haves that input

DVI D-VGA, so maybe is that, but my monitor only haves that input

is that cable anywhere near any speaker/audio cables?

Spoiler

is that cable anywhere near any speaker/audio cables?

the audio cable comes from the motherboard and the cable goes to the right and the screen cable goes grom the gpu to the left, they don't touch at any point

i think i'm just going to deal with it

the audio cable comes from the motherboard and the cable goes to the right and the screen cable goes grom the gpu to the left, they don't touch at any point

i think i'm just going to deal with it

hm idk anything else you could try...:(

Spoiler

hm idk anything else you could try... :(

i'll try using the front audio jack

Thank anyway :D