Keyboard vs Mouse vs Headset/Headphones - which of these 3 do you care the most about?

ManOfDisguise

Which of the 3 do you care the most about/would be willing to spend the most money on to get the best one for you? Mouse,Keyboard or Headset/Headphones?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Which of the 3 do you care the most about/would be willing to spend the most money on to get the best one for you? Mouse,Keyboard or Headset?

Well considering my keyboard is the most expensive peripheral ever I'd say keyboard. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I have played and can play games on a shit keyboard so that for sure is last....mouse can be shit also as long as it feels right in my hand so that is second....I have been spoiled by high quality sound so that I cant go cheap on. Great sound makes up for a lot of other shortcomings. 

Headset!

I don't care about mouse or keyboard as long as they work, then they're fine.

It seems impossible until it's done.

probably mouse, it has to feel right in my hands or it wont work out.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Quality headset the most, I've been spoiled by AKG, Sennheiser, Bose and Bang & Olufsen! :(

definately earphones i love good sound and i love listening to music while playing. mouse would be second.

I want to say that I care the most about Audio. If something makes your ears bleed, then that is just not fun.

Headphones, then mouse, then keyboard.

Although I'd love to buy/am going to buy a K95 RGB in the near future, I've lived with my stock HP rubber dome for like 4 years, whereas I bought a Naga in 2012 and just recently bought a pair of Beyerdynamic COPs.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Mouse first. Even excellent hardware doesn't mean a thing if the other aspects (shape, scroll wheel, weight, buttons) aren't right.

Headphones second. You can get by with a set of speakers, but that's not so good for stuff like FPS games where you want to keep the volume loud for footsteps and faraway sounds. With headphones, comfort is a big issue. If the fit isn't right, it doesn't matter if they sound like the best thing ever, as you'll be cursing them in minutes.

Keyboard comes last. The keyboard is mostly used for non-gaming purposes, as most games won't utilize even a fraction of the keys on the full board.

For anyone who thinks in terms of money spent: You can spend tens of thousands of dollars on a set of headphones, whereas with a keyboard you probably won't get into the thousands at all. A mouse won't break 500.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Mouse, by far. it has to be the most accurate peripheral for my preferred genre(FPS). I've played on multiple types of keyboards and never really had any that impeded my gaming, but I prefer mechanical, as for headsets, i'm not too picky as long as it works well enough and isn't built like crap.

CPU: i7 7700k @ 4.9GHz Cooling: NZXT Kraken X62 RAM: 16 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 Case:Phanteks Evolv TG

Keyboard, Mouse, Headphones in that order.

Although I'd still spend more on headphones as you can get a good mouse for less than a pair of good headphones.

1) Audio - better audio = better experience in games, movies and vital for gaming (footsteps, finding enemies etc) 

2) Mouse - especially for gaming, and for overall comfort

3) Keyboard - nice keyboards for comfort and build - less essential

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Mouse and Headphones with a tie. I wanna be as comroftable for long sessions as possible. as for the keyboard, for me, It doesn't really matter as long as it types "get rekt skrub" in game. xD

But on a serious note, I don't really mind rubber domes, I'd purchase a good mouse first, and a good headphone, then a mech.

First mouse, you use it for everything you'l ever do on your pc, its a really good quality of life improvement

Second Audio, good audio is a real treat.

And lastly, a keyboard is a keyboard, sure some may be more enjoyable/durable to use but they tend to have the least improvement for the money (for me). Unless yours is uncomfortable to you to the pint that it hurts. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Its hard to say but I would guess keyboard or headset since mice don't really get up that high in price range

I think I'm going to say headset/ headphones because I plan to build all my keyboards so I have some control over the price of what I make

As it is with my current set up its keyboard $150 > headset $3 > mouse $0 now this isn't related to value but what I spent if I go off value it is keyboard > mouse > headset

Headphones>keyboard>mouse

I find mice not being difference performance wise comparing my 40$ anker mouse to any dell or whatever.

Headphones, then mouse, then keyboard.

Looking to get a k70 rgb in the future.

In my experience with "gaming" media is bullshit I would go with headphones (AKG, Audio-Technica, Sennheiser and other good brands for audio) > keyboard (going for solid keyboard like Das Keyboard, WASD and other mechanical keyboard, but also can go for Cooler Master since they are cheaper) > mouse (Steelseries Kinzu v3 is good simple mouse with optical sensor or Feenix Nascita for high class mouse). I wouldn't go for K70, Blackwidow (since I have experience, 2010 edition is good, but I think currently there are better brands), the overrated Siberia or Kraken and won't pay a single cent for mouses like A4Tech Bloody (A4Tech is bullshit, even for extremely low-class peripherals, logitech are better in low-class).

TLDR: Headphones > Keyboard > Mouse or Headphones > Keyboard => Mouse.

"I am like ninja, but less gay" - Deadpool