Here we go again. Ubisoft, deleting your games.....

nazaa49

I don't think it's Ubisoft's fault. I've bought Shadow of Mordor from G2A and after a couple of days Steam removed it due to a payment issue or something like that. G2A did refund me though. You guys should contact G2A or whoever you bought the game from. 

i7 9700K @ 5 GHz, ASUS DUAL RTX 3070 (OC), Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI, 2x8 HyperX Predator 3200 MHz

I didnt realise how cheap G2As prices are. I have only only ever used GMG for a couple of keys and the discount were ok but nothing like G2A. I would suggest that G2A should be the ones to refund those who have lost games because of the key not being entirely legit.

I would never trust Ubisoft to do anything halfway decent nowadays

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

*Insert shitty overused digging joke here*

It's a shitty thing to do, but after Steam did the same thing last year I always get the G2A protection just in case this happens.

Found my fc4 has been deleted. I got mine on g2a using their sheild so hopefully get a refund.

CPU: 4690k - 4.5@1.29v  GPU: GTX 780ti - core +100 / Mem+350 Motherboard: Asus Z97-A  SSD: 256Gb 840 Evo HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB  RAM: Corsair Vengance Pro 2x4Gb  Case: White H440  PSU: RM850  Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60

OK I maybe understand the G2A/Ebay stuff because it seems shady to me (still should have another way of doing it, though)

What I want to know is if they start deleting codes from reputable sites like GMG and GamersGate (maybe Amazon)-because that's just stupid. I don't really buy stuff directly from them anyways, I use GMG or Amazon.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator

Not surprising at all many of those keys are cheap because they buy them from cheap regions which is actually against the EULA of pretty much every online store I know including Steam.
For the exact reason Steam did the region lock on many cheap countries a few months ago.

If you want to complain to someone then it is G2A not Ubisoft.

RTX2070OC 

Well my Far Cry 4 was deleted and possibly the season pass too.  <_< Bought it from G2A with their shield.

How can I get a refund?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @ 4.4GHz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600 SSD: Samsung EVO 840 120GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Blue PSU: Corsair RM1000 Case: NZXT Phantom 630

Not surprising at all many of those keys are cheap because they buy them from cheap regions which is actually against the EULA of pretty much every online store I know including Steam.

For the exact reason Steam did the region lock on many cheap countries a few months ago.

If you want to complain to someone then it is G2A not Ubisoft.

No it's Ubisoft. I did a clean install on my pc, installed Uplay and far cry was gone. No message no email and no notification telling me it had been removed or anything. Do you think thats fair?

Personally i think it's fair getting games cheap as console users can walk into a store and get games for a third of the price second hand. 

This seems like the pc answer to it. 

But fuck no we are Ubisoft, you will use uplay for our games to pay full price where there are never any sales on...

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

No it's Ubisoft. I did a clean install on my pc, installed Uplay and far cry was gone. No message no email and no notification telling me it had been removed or anything. Do you think thats fair?

Personally i think it's fair getting games cheap as console users can walk into a store and get games for a third of the price second hand. 

But fuck no we are Ubisoft, you will use uplay for our games to pay full price where there are never any sales on...

It's might be dick move but Ubisoft is completely in the right.

This video sums it up:

RTX2070OC 

It's might be dick move but Ubisoft is completely in the right.

This video sums it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azPmih6qo7k

I take in what he's saying but i mean this from the bottom of my heart...I hope every Ubisoft building burns to the ground.

I don't see anyone coming and taking Madonnas baby from here because she got them from a different country. :D 

Seriously though i have a bottle of jack ready for when Ubisoft burns

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Ubisoft nor anyone else is under any obligation to honor or support keys bought from unofficial sources. If you buy from grey market sites you accept the risk that you will lose access to the game if the developer or publisher decides to not honor keys obtained by unauthorized means.

Ubisoft games are available from several authorized sources outside of Uplay, most of them have sales.

The only bad part about this whole thing is Ubisoft not notifying people that the games are being pulled and why. A simple Uplay wide announcement would do it, or an official press release.

The only bad part about this whole thing is Ubisoft not notifying people that the games are being pulled and why. A simple Uplay wide announcement would do it, or an official press release.

This is my only problem with it. I understand that the keys could have been obtained illegally and they pulled it for that.

But refusing to inform your customers about why they deleted it is just wrong.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @ 4.4GHz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600 SSD: Samsung EVO 840 120GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Blue PSU: Corsair RM1000 Case: NZXT Phantom 630

This is my only problem with it. I understand that the keys could have been obtained illegally and they pulled it for that.

This is exactly what i am raging about...fuck that unoptimized piece of shit...But ffs give me a warning that you are going to delete it.

Yep. Ubi's PR team continues to prove why every single person working in it needs to be fired and replaced.

Can confirm, they deleted my fc4. Bought from a trusted seller on g2a back in november. Was gone 4 days ago and key was banned. Fuck them

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

If Steam or GMG keys get pulled (with proof from the person claiming that) then you can start worrying that they're doing that. G2A isn't a "third party" they're an unauthorized grey market key reseller. Did you buy your key directly from G2A or did you use one of the random other people they allow to sell on the site?

i read a case of ubi banning a key some one purchased via steam

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Steam does the same thing 

If you trade for a game through in-game trading and the game was bought with a stolen cc then the trade will get reversed; and if you bought it with paypal, then you get screwed.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Ubisoft removing Far Cry 4 from gamer libraries and banning product key http://www.gamerheadlines.com/2015/01/ubisoft-removing-far-cry-4-players-accounts/

Is this even news? Like seriously, can we just forget Ubisoft and move on with our lives?

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Is this even news? Like seriously, can we just forget Ubisoft and move on with our lives?

This is never going to die, sadly. I don't know what the deal is.

Yeah, that digging meme is now overused and pretty boring....

its from most 3rd parties not just stolen keys.. Theres reports of them banning steam keys too

Theres a topic on this already.. Let me find ithttp://linustechtips.com/main/topic/298127-here-we-go-again-ubisoft-deleting-your-games/