Here we go again. Ubisoft, deleting your games.....

nazaa49

they be stupid

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You scared me to death. I swear to god if they deleted my watch dogs because I bought it from g2a, I was going to riot.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

so i go and buy the hard copy and then use the uplay code and my game is gone just cause its from a 3rd party !?!?!?!?!?

BUT SERIOUS UBI. YOU CANT DIG ANY FUCKING FURTHER

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

You would think they have stopped digging but nope.

Hold on, let me go get my Ubi shirt out of the closet (I actually have an LTT one).

so i go and buy the hard copy and then use the uplay code and my game is gone just cause its from a 3rd party !?!?!?!?!?

not until they reach the fiery core of the earth itself, and burn in its fires

not until they reach the fiery core of the earth itself, and burn in its fires

they went through that already with unity

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Wow those geniuses are so out of touch that they think removing activated game copies from registered Uplay accounts will combat piracy.

Piracy will win.

paying 60$ for a piece of shit unfinished game, to discover it's been deleted two days later, i can only qualify this as rape

May the seeders never turn off their pc's, fuck you Ubisoft.

Piracy will win.

paying 60$ for a piece of shit unfinished game, to discover it's been deleted two days later, i can only qualify this as rape

May the seeders never turn off their pc's, fuck you Ubisoft.

Torrent Seeding Master V 2.0 at your service! lol

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Before, their mistakes were irritating and I generally laughed at them. But this is absolutely infuriating. I'm EXTREMELY FUCKING PISSED right now. I'm sure somewhere that there is fine print saying they can do this because if not, I would sue their fucking asses off. I've never been this infuriated by a content creator in my entire life. Like how does one fuck up this bad?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I like the part in the articles where it said they might lose loyal fans....

made me lolz

Looking for a job

They're pulling keys acquired illegally. Rebellion did this last year with Sniper Elite 3 keys. If you buy keys from sites like G2A or cheap keys on Ebay this is a risk you take. Grey market sites are NEVER 100% trustworthy. Even if the site runners seem decent their key sources are not always legit. Keys can be incredibly cheap due to being purchased with stolen credit cards or even from copies of games stolen from retailers or distributors. You can't really blame Ubi for taking action when they get a list of "stolen" keys. The "better" grey market sites have policies in place to handle cases like this, though the fact that they have to have those policies in the first place should be a sign.

Ubi didn't get the memo.

stop rage, they delete stolen keys on g2a and ebay

They're not just stolen keys... A lot of them are probably Russian keys or key from other countries where games are cheap. Sounds like the typical ubisoft excuse to me.

"piracy is to blame hurr durr" - Ubisoft 1986-present

well time to get the old shirt out again <_<

http://www.gamersftw.co.uk/ubisoft-removing-games-uplay-librarybought-3rd-party/

still have my watchdogs that i paid 6 bucks for so only time will tell

Yeah they deleted my far cry 4

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!!!

I have purchased Far Cry 3! from G2A!

FUCK UBISOFT!!!!!!!!!!

What will happen now?

I'm no longer buying Ubisoft games, few months ago i lost my Assassins creed black flag! and now i know why!!!

And i have purchased Far Cry 3 so will i lose it now?

I will go Pirate on Ubisoft games! (First time!)

They don't deserve my money!

I'm no longer buying Ubisoft games, few months ago i lost my Assassins creed black flag! and now i know why!!!

And i have purchased Far Cry 3 so will i lose it now?

I will go Pirate on Ubisoft games! (First time!)

They don't deserve my money!

Honestly i don't know. I got my far cry 4 deleted and i am left with the crew and trials fuison. Gotta feeling those are gonna go to. I hope that company burns to the ground.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!!!

I have purchased Far Cry 3! from G2A!

FUCK UBISOFT!!!!!!!!!!

What will happen now?

I'd say that depends on G2A's source for the key. If the key wasn't obtained in some illegal manner then the game should stay on your account. If it gets pulled contact G2A and either ask for a new key or a refund.

I'd say that depends on G2A's source for the key. If the key wasn't obtained in some illegal manner then the game should stay on your account. If it gets pulled contact G2A and either ask for a new key or a refund.

I have a ticket opened. But it seems like Ubisoft aren't trying to find out if it's a dodgey key, they are just mass deleting them if they show up as bought from third party.

I have a ticket opened. But it seems like Ubisoft aren't trying to find out if it's a dodgey key, they are just mass deleting them if they show up as bought from third party.

If Steam or GMG keys get pulled (with proof from the person claiming that) then you can start worrying that they're doing that. G2A isn't a "third party" they're an unauthorized grey market key reseller. Did you buy your key directly from G2A or did you use one of the random other people they allow to sell on the site?