HAF stacker worth it?

Go to solution Solved by Chiobe,

I think this will give you a lot of answers:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1436122/official-haf-stacker-owners-club

Hello,

Greetings,

I am planning a watercooled build in the near future and as for the case I think I am going to go with the corsair HAF stacker for it's versatility.I am going to mount hardrives and radiators on the top compartment (2x 360) and everything else in the main compartment.But the only thing I am worrying about is the side panel being to revealing,you see cases are like dresses they have to reveal the beauty of the woman or in this case (case,get it) the PC without revealing too much and making the woman look like a slut and the PC like crap.Have any of you bought the case? I would like to know your opinion on the topic.

Thank you.

I would say it's worth it. Especially since you plan to watercool in it, I think it will be well worth the money.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

what about the side panel window?

will it reveal to much as it covers 90% of the area?

OP I think you mean Cooler Master HAF Stacker and yes it is a thing of beauty if you like people to know you use your pc as a gaming rig.  I love my HAF 912 and if I needed something like the CM HAF Stacker I would definitely consider buying it and would buy it if money was no object.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S