Palit GPU water block?

Hi,

as the title said, is there any palit gpu water block for either gtx 970/980? because I bought them due to their price and if I am going for full water cooling in the future, I will need the water block for my gpu. is there any online shop that sells them?

EKWB may have them. Check the cooling configurator on their site by inputting your systems components.

Hi,

as the title said, is there any palit gpu water block for either gtx 970/980? because I bought them due to their price and if I am going for full water cooling in the future, I will need the water block for my gpu. is there any online shop that sells them?

Can you give me the exact model of your card?

@NewbieTech,

If you have the GTX 980 Jetstream, then this link serves you well <http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/step1_complist?gpu_gpus=1553>

But this is a GTX 780 Jetstream waterblock, but it is compatible with the 980 Jetstream.

@EK Luc,

Just want to ask, is there a guide in EKWB on how to liquid cool just the GPU? and is there any kit for it? and lastly will the CPU water cooling kit be the same parts as water cooling the GPU except for the WB?

Thanks.

@EK Luc,

Just want to ask, is there a guide in EKWB on how to liquid cool just the GPU? and is there any kit for it? and lastly will the CPU water cooling kit be the same parts as water cooling the GPU except for the WB?

Thanks.

No every kit we sell comes with a CPU block.  And to answer your last question, yes it would be the same parts.  In fact you could look at what parts are included in our different kits and you could buy them bits by bits to create yourself a "GPU Water Cooling Kit" :)