Searching for a New Mechanical Keyboard

Either cherry mx brown or red. Something that makes the keyboard light up like a corsair keyboard. Anything under $190. Thanks!

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

@FinestRyeBread

Ducky shine 3 or 4 when they are released!

Please note these are not RGB if thats what you mean by "light up"

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

Either cherry mx brown or red. Something that makes the keyboard light up like a corsair keyboard. Anything under $190. Thanks!

I'd say the K70 would be a worthy investment.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816031&cm_re=corsair_K70-_-23-816-031-_-Product

this represents everything I could ever drool over in a keyboard. aluminum baseplate brushed in black, blue switches, red lights, optional textured keys.

one more thing about the corsair keyboards that don't get enough attention: that volume wheel. easily the most pleasant part of my K90 to use.

edit: oh year you want RED switches

then this is the link: 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816030&cm_re=corsair_K70-_-23-816-031-_-Product

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

By "light-up" do you mean RGB lighting? Because that's unlikely to happen seeing how Corsair is recalling and/or not selling any more of their RGB keyboards because of the numerous issues with them.

Maybe look at something from Ducky?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

By "light-up" do you mean RGB lighting? Because that's unlikely to happen seeing how Corsair is recalling and/or not selling any more of their RGB keyboards because of the numerous issues with them.

Wha-what? What's the issue with Corsair RGB keyboards? Just asking to know.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The Func KB460 is what I have and I think it's pretty damn good. It's got a very simple design with a nice soft touch plastic coating and an aluminium backplate that really makes the red LEDs glow. It does have a wrist rest, but the clips that attach it seem to be flimsy but it still works just fine without them.

I'm pretty sure they fixed all problems with the lighting on the K70 and the like. There shouldn't be any lighting issues with the way the LEDs are implemented.

Cherry mx red or brown is fine. What I mean by light is that the keys has led lights. What I've seen from Ducky is that only some of their models have the numb pad.

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA