New keyboard to replace Razer Death Stalker

skullrebell

so ive had my razer death stalker for about 2 years now, and the a and g keys are starting to go, I was wondering what would be a good replacement for it, i don't really use the keypad so i was thinking of the corsair k65 however i find no need for the rgb at best buy, i know newegg has the regular k65 however i also am unsure of the mechanical key switches that would be best for me, i primarily play fps games with the occasional mmo, so i was thinking cherry red's i don't really care for the clicking as ive used keys like my death stalkers for most of my life, any suggestions are appreciated, and I am ideally trying to go sub 100$ USD however i am willing to change my budget if i can find something perfect.

Its a Championship not a Belt!

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Yeah I would say go with Reds. I play mostly FPS too and I love the reds. I have the K70, if you could find it within your budget I would go for it. But if not, any keyboard with Red switches would do the job about the same. 

This one is a great one, try to research on what key switch you want because not everyone likes Reds. If you want best of both worlds, get browns for the bump and fairly light actuation. If not, get blues which can be loud but are one of the best for typing with a click. Also, be aware that all mechanical keyboards will be somewhat louder no matter which type you get but browns can be the quietest because you can just go half way into the key rather than having a click like blues or bottoming out on reds or blacks. If you are too lazy to do research about each key and what you want, browns are the safest pick you could get. Lastly, there is no such thing as the "best keyswitch" so get the one that you would think you would like.

I'm trying to get one without 10 key on the side

That one is basically the same as a keyboard without a 10 key. Then, it has the arrow keys implemented into the num pad where you can toggle between both the numbers and the arrow keys. It has the same size as a regular 10 keyless keyboard.

This one is a great one, try to research on what key switch you want because not everyone likes Reds. If you want best of both worlds, get browns for the bump and fairly light actuation. If not, get blues which can be loud but are one of the best for typing with a click. Also, be aware that all mechanical keyboards will be somewhat louder no matter which type you get but browns can be the quietest because you can just go half way into the key rather than having a click like blues or bottoming out on reds or blacks. If you are too lazy to do research about each key and what you want, browns are the safest pick you could get. Lastly, there is no such thing as the "best keyswitch" so get the one that you would think you would like.

That one is basically the same as a keyboard without a 10 key. Then, it has the arrow keys implemented into the num pad where you can toggle between both the numbers and the arrow keys. It has the same size as a regular 10 keyless keyboard.

The whole point of me saying i don't want a keyboard with a 10 key is because i don't use it, i don't care about the size difference it offers, i just don't use it. and prefer to not have what im not going to use

Its a Championship not a Belt!

it would really be a decision between the mx blues, browns and reds for this matter.... an fps person would go for reds but a mmo or rts player would go for blue or browns (browns are silent but blues have that nice click to them) i myself would recommend some browns to you because blue switches are loud (even i use blues and i love them) and reds are terrible for typing (im guessing that you will be typing on your keyboard). good luck :)