For all you Assassin's Creed Fans out there.

Jack.EXE

thats sick fancy doing a nvidia one ?

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

thats sick fancy doing a nvidia one ?

maybe eventually, have to come up with a good look to fit it.

That's awesome. Would you happen to have any Assassin's Creed wallpapers in 3840x1080? The stuff that I find on Google are pretty limited. I've been using 4k wallpapers and cropping them down to 3840x1080.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Not a huge fan of the series but nice work! would work well as a background alright :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I set it as my wallpaper and now my pc lags...
really thought it's nice :)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

That's awesome. Would you happen to have any Assassin's Creed wallpapers in 3840x1080? The stuff that I find on Google are pretty limited. I've been using 4k wallpapers and cropping them down to 3840x1080.

No, but it wouldnt be hard to design one.

Reminds me, I really should install more than AC1 xD. Big fan of the story, only own one game...

Reminds me, I really should install more than AC1 xD. Big fan of the story, only own one game...

Definitely, AC2 and Brotherhood are quite good.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

This is sweet! I set it as my background and I'm not even a big fan of the games. I've only played 2 or 3 of them. 

Thanks for making this and keep up the good work.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

- Gandalf the Grey

does it have a bug/glitch counter?

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

AC2 and AC4 are the standouts, AC3 is quite boring IMO, and Unity...well...

I don't have much a problem with the other Ezio games but just playing Ezio just gets boring.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh