What is the cheapest mechanical keyboard with blue switches?

Wingo Bambino

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

There is also the Azio MGK1 for ~$60 on NCIX/Amazon.  That has some extra features like dedicated media keys, white backlighting, etc...  Right now it is displaying $100, but I think thats only because its out of stock, it has previously been $60.

Then there is the Tesoro Lobera Supreme for $80.  This one has a lot of additional features and is on sale off its MSRP of $150.

Lastly the Ducky Shine Zero - $130  There Brown Switch one is only $105.  This is the only one that has actual Cherry MX Keys.  The other two use Kailh.  Depending who you ask, they feel exactly the same.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

if u don't want backlight go with RevoltTrain's response if u want backlight and ur on a budget get kaihl blue switches... they don't last as long nor feel consistent but ur still getting a discount (poseiden Z is the best example)

if u really want cherry mx and only cherry mx go check out massdrop and u could maybe find something good there :)

I just did this search and the only really cost effective one people had to recommend with actual cherry mx blues that was available was the monoprice board. I got the posiedon z with the knock of blue switches from kailh and it's nice. Blue backlight. 

Ttesports Poseidon Mechanical Keyboard is by far the cheapest i have seen. not the poseidon z because that has kailh switches

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Mother Board: ASUS P8B75-M LE GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition RAM: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Thermaltake LT-500NL2NL 500W

PERIPHERALS: Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Dell S2340L 60Hz 23.0" Speakers: Harman Kardon Soundsticks III Mouse Pad: Steelseries QCK Headphones: Superlux HD 668B