Cant really decide..

KellerKind

Depends on what you're looking to do with it and how you hold your mice, but id like the m95, it has more buttons :)

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Logitech G502

Suggesting another mouse other than the one of the two that he can't decide on really doesn't help, lol. But the G502 is kind of similar...

M95 review:

G502 review:

I'd think you might want to go for the m95, depending on the way you hold your mouse. Are you a claw gamer, or any other way of holding the mouse? 

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

Suggesting another mouse other than the one of the two that he can't decide on really doesn't help, lol. But the G502 is kind of similar...

S'why there's an 'other' option?

S'why there's an 'other' option?

Ah, didn't see the poll. :P

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

M95 review:

G502 review:

I'd think you might want to go for the m95, depending on the way you hold your mouse. Are you a claw gamer, or any other way of holding the mouse? 

Im both actually :P ,whatever fits me the time , for excample if i want to have a steady hand for sniping ,  palm , if i want to controll the recoil of a gun and move my mouse fast , claw :P 

Im both actually :P ,whatever fits me the time , for excample if i want to have a steady hand for sniping ,  palm , if i want to controll the recoil of a gun and move my mouse fast , claw :P

How long are your fingers? Because I think your best bet might be in the Logitech series, but it depends.

What games do you play most often? MMO? FPS?

Like: CS:GO, CSS, Combat Arms, BF3/4, Arma I/II/III etc.

Logitech G502

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Logitech G402/G502. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"