CS:GO premade silver team.

Jamster

Hey I'm trying to get out of silver but I usually get paired with people who don't know what they're doing. I'm looking to make a premade team made up of good silvers who also want to get into Nova.

I'd join you and know a few people who would join a premade lobby, add me on steam same name as my LTT forum account

StefanoZ I'll happily join you.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

I'm friends with a couple of DMG's+ sometimes i queue with them and we normally get matched with players in the GN1-GN4 because of my rank. The majority of the time it's privated profiles and highly suspicious plays. I'm not so hyped about GN but good luck on your travels and may you enjoy CS more as a premade!

Hey I'm trying to get out of silver but I usually get paired with people who don't know what they're doing. I'm looking to make a premade team made up of good silvers who also want to get into Nova.

Hey whats up mate. I want to join u. Add me on steam jurian123 also known as : (star) music-25-fan(trade mark)

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a kinder suprise egg, gn2 on the outside, silver one the inside. :)
Add me: steamcommunity.com/id/IbsenPls

EDIT: MG1

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

Send me a IM here and Ill give you my Steam... we'll fuck shit up

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

im silver 1 yet mop the floor with only nades and tec9/five-SeveN and the occasional scout

Working my way up in Silver, could use some help. I'm pretty decent.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005980188

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Add me: Deletve. :D 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Add me: christianled59 I'm silver 2

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Lol never mind, I'm MG2 now:P

Edited by TheGlobalLegacy

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I'm Gold Nova III and I play with my friends who are all Master Guardian II. If you want to join, then feel free to message me. 

Processor: Intel i7-4790K *4,8GHz  Graphics card: MSI GTX 980Ti  Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Vii Hero RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb PSU: Evga SuperNova G2 750W Cooling: Corsair H100i Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD & Seagate Barracuda 1TB Chassis: Corsair 750D Monitor: ASUS Rog Swift PG278Q

Add me Im silver 4, not the best yet but have only played 60 hours so, Im pretty decent with scout 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm silver elite and i'd be happy to join you! PM me for add in steam!

• 3 weeks later...

Im silver 3 looking to get into matches with people that aren't complete douches ingame! Add me on steam its the username on here

hmm.......ping shouldn't be a problem since you live in Wisconsin..

Maybe you should play with me and @mrmonmon2, we're both S4. He lives in Central Canada/US so ping will be okay.

mrmonmon2 steam is [ZuWu] Nomad or something..he's on my friend list

my steam is same username on here

• 3 weeks later...

Il play with you, im GN2 so you should rank easier because of the ELO system giving more points if you play with higher ranks.

update, bubblewhale and I are silver elite master, I also have an alt which I may use to play with you. 

my main steam profile is on my ltt profile

Hello guys

I started playing at silver-I (yes I was really bad lol). After starting to take the game seriously and practising a lot I managed to rank up to my current rank (GN4) in 145 wins (all by solo-queueing).

I know that there are a lot of toxic teamplayers in silver ranks. However I found that in higher ranks you still have them (especially russians), just not so often. One thing that helped me a lot to get out of silver is to keep a positive attitude in matches, even when you are loosing and everyone is raging in voice chat. Just mute them and still do normal call-outs during a game and also say "nice!" or something like that to cheer someone up that did a good job or got a nice pick.

In bad games we managed to have some really crazy comebacks with that technique.

Wish you luck to get out of silver, you will get there ;)

My beast (PC):

• ASUS R.O.G. Rampage IV Black Edition, X79, LGA2011, AC4
  • 2x ASUS Fury X
  • Intel Core i7 4930K BOX (LGA 2011, 3.40GHz) OC @4.4GHz
  • Corsair H100i, CPU Cooler (240mm)
  • Samsung SSD 830 Series (512GB)
  • Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB
  • Western Digital 512GB HDD
  • TridentX 4x 8GB 2400MHz
  • Corsair Obsidian 900D

I'll probably want to play csgo when I built my new pc so then I guess I am whitelisted. :)