Console pesant?

TheEpicDuck

All my friends call me a pesant for playing gran turismo 6 on ps3. Do they have a point?

No. Tell them to grow up.

I think the PS3 can be considered "Classic" now, however still.... 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I like 5 better

Grand Turisimo 4 my friend although I haven't played it since

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

All my friends call me a pesant for playing gran turismo 6 on ps3. Do they have a point?

No, don't listen to your friends.

If you want to play a game than you can, it's your choice not there's.

As well as it being a Playstation exclusive, they don't have a point. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Grand Turisimo 4 my friend although I haven't played it since

4 was great on the old ps2

4 was great on the old ps2

YES

Nothing wrong with gaming on consoles. 

BTW Peasant is the correct spelling for that word. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sigh, just take the PS3 and beat them with it then put it back and play the game, no one should care what platform you play on, it is your preference.

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Nah idc actually, i'll play GT5 and 6 if it's PS3 only.

Same as GT4 on PS2. PC can't emulate PS2 that well so i bought a PS2 just to play GT4.

I think the PS3 can be considered "Classic" now, however still.... 

lol no it cant. 

I actually had Gran Turismo 4, 5 and 6 on my PS2/PS3. I still have 6, but I want to upgrade this year.

They have no right to call you peasant, since it's a console exclusive. I play both console and PC, nobody yet has called me peasants. You might just have bad friends. 

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

• 2 weeks later...

i only have my ps3 because my friend dont have the money to buy something alse we can play on if he had something alse my ps3 would be long gone by now

I love my Ps3, bought the original 40GB model for £50 with Soul Calibur IV, Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition, Killzone 2/3, BF Bad Company 1/2, Alien Colonial Marines and Resident Evil 6.

Swapped out the HDD for a spare 320GB.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

I could post an image of the days of PC peasants if it will help, I've got a rig that compares directly to the original Xbox, and even though it cost a whole lot more it sucks for games compared to the Xbox.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

PC Master Race > Dirty console peasants !! :Dsorry, I had to

I played PS way back and still enjoy it to this day, even though I dont have a console anymore (I play at my friends house sometimes)

I used to be a PS3 fanboy, now I can't play the majority of games on that system anymore, as they're all 30fps. Good job developers, console exclusivity is the best.

PC Master Race > Dirty console peasants !! :Dsorry, I had to

I played PS way back and still enjoy it to this day, even though I dont have a console anymore (I play at my friends house sometimes)

2003 and previous:

Console Master Race>Dirty PC peasants.

PMSL

I'll never understand why by far the most expensive way of gaming attracts the label "peasant" but whatever.

I'll never understand why by far the most expensive way of gaming attracts the label "peasant" but whatever.

1. Peasants were always deemed as 'uneducated' and 'ignorant'
  2. Getting stuck with a system that is severely handicapped in every single way

PMSL

• Peasants were always deemed as 'uneducated' and 'ignorant'
  • Getting stuck with a system that is severely handicapped in every single way

Their system which costed 400 bucks beats our 3000 dollar pcs now come on just do the math

They feel rightly superior , dat bang for the buck

/S