I need help ...........

OCing Noob

It looks pretty bad though since there are wires coming from every direction :unsure:

Oh, come on.  It is not the neatest job, but it will not affect performance at all. =)

Oh, come on.  It is not the neatest job, but it will not affect performance at all. =)

Thats irrelevant, I wouldn't want to look at that everyday, it would bother me (and many others). If looks weren't important we would all be using some shitty $30 case and not spending upwards of $100 on one.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Thats irrelevant, I wouldn't want to look at that everyday, it would bother me (and many others). If looks weren't important we would all be using some shitty $30 case and not spending upwards of $100 on one.

lol, Okay there Mr. Elite.

It looks pretty bad though since there are wires coming from every direction :unsure:

Its actually about the clean looks not airflow how much fans i have in it. its kind a tornado inside lol. so clean look is main concern .luckily there are very odd placings for zipties too in this casing i don't know what the fuck that designers was thing when he was designing the back of this case . what about carbide 300R what kinda casing is that ?

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

Its actually about the clean looks not airflow how much fans i have in it. its kind a tornado inside lol. so clean look is main concern .luckily there are very odd placings for zipties too in this casing i don't know what the fuck that designers was thing when he was designing the back of this case . what about carbide 300R what kinda casing is that ?

You don't really need to replace the case, with a bit of work the 230T should be fine as there are some pretty nice builds in the 230T. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Your case has to be somewhat similar to my C70.  Mine was a breeze to run clean lines in.

You don't really need to replace the case, with a bit of work the 230T should be fine as there are some pretty nice builds in the 230T. 

i don't wanna giveup on this case either . its very well made solid looking casing . airflow is very good . even only rad fans are exhausts and all others are intakes even then i'm getting very low temps . all fans are on 500 rpm no 24/7 its kinda dead silent on 1000RPM too.

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

Your case has to be somewhat similar to my C70.  Mine was a breeze to run clean lines in.

as people said its a C70 with better outer look (in market  lol) actually case is good and everything is in working condition . main problem is ME coz i don't know have any idea and experience of computer builds . so i'm trying every thing .till now i've wasted $30 zipties and its coming bit clean now. :D

This is how its looking now

post-169269-0-30506700-1422118369_thumb.

post-169269-0-30506700-1422118369_thumb.

as people said its a C70 with better outer look (in market  lol) actually case is good and everything is in working condition . main problem is ME coz i don't know have any idea and experience of computer builds . so i'm trying every thing .till now i've wasted $30 zipties and its coming bit clean now. :D

This is how its looking now

ffs, it looks fine.  Every time you dust out your computer, re-wire it.  That is how I got better at it.  My first build looked a lot worse, before it's consequential "dustings".  After a few cleanings, I got the wiring near-perfect.  Step away for the wiring project and explore the software side of your build.  Just clear your head and have fun.

:lol:

ffs, it looks fine.  Every time you dust out your computer, re-wire it.  That is how I got better at it.  My first build looked a lot worse, before it's consequential "dustings".  After a few cleanings, I got the wiring near-perfect.  Step away for the wiring project and explore the software side of your build.  Just clear your head and have fun.

LOL. Thats what i'm doing now . Playing far cry 4 lol

do we have any way to inform ASUS that assholes change the placing of power jack for GPUs ? coz its messing up everything.lol

do we have any way to inform ASUS that assholes change the placing of power jack for GPUs ? coz its messing up everything.lol

lol