I need help ...........

OCing Noob

Hi guys i just bought Corsair Graphite 230t

after everything what i can do i did and still not able to figure out how the hell people on youtube managed to do clean cables in this casing .

uploading pic if you bothers have any suggestion about where to put which cable so it may look more clean write it down .

Thanks in advance

post-169269-0-48748700-1422083953_thumb.

post-169269-0-48748700-1422083953_thumb.

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

Ever played Tetris? 

You're just going to have to stare at it and think for a bit and think about how you're going to run the cables and what cables need to go where in order to come up with something that works and doesn't look like crap. 

Once you've found good cable routes, than tie the cables down with cable ties. (The 230T should have little things that you can wrap a cable tie around). 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Trial and error. That's it. Take a moment to look at the system and imagine different ways to route the cables. You can physically try different ways as well but either way will work.

That's really all that can be suggested, member of the Illuminati Order,

*your attachment doesn't load. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

ALL the cables are pulled to the right side, then brought back one-by-one to where they need to be.  ALL excess cables are then squeezed between the back of the motherboard tray and the right sidepanel.  Set the case with the right-side facing up and attach the right side panel... like squeezing a suitcase closed... sorta. 

ALL the cables are pulled to the right side, then brought back one-by-one to where they need to be.  ALL excess cables are then squeezed between the back of the motherboard tray and the right sidepanel.  Set the case with the right-side facing up and attach the right side panel... like squeezing a suitcase closed... sorta. 

Or do good job at managing the cables and watch the panel slide right on with ease. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Ever played Tetris? 

You're just going to have to stare at it and think for a bit and think about how you're going to run the cables and what cables need to go where in order to come up with something that works and doesn't look like crap. 

Once you've found good cable routes, than tie the cables down with cable ties. (The 230T should have little things that you can wrap a cable tie around). 

i tried man when its clean a bit cables are so thick on one place so i can't be able to close the back cover.

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

i tried man when its clean a bit cables are so thick on one place so i can't be able to close the back cover.

Try again; it takes time. 

The short gpu and colorful cables aren't helping though :/ 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Trial and error. That's it. Take a moment to look at the system and imagine different ways to route the cables. You can physically try different ways as well but either way will work.

That's really all that can be suggested, member of the Illuminati Order,

*your attachment doesn't load. :(

now its loaded bro. i'm sorry

plz take a look.

post-169269-0-63395300-1422084214_thumb.

plz take a look.

Theres not a whole lot you can do other than trying to put as much excessive cable towards the front of the case where theres no window.

Some of the reasons why it looks so messy is a lack of rubber cable grommets and a non-modular psu. Plus the fact that you can see the whole psu and the wires as it leaves it (and that it's a short psu) doesn't help things. 

http://youtu.be/mr4A7HEEBdQ?t=4m7s

230T_built_side_view_opened_greyW.png

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

now its loaded bro. i'm sorry

No need to apologize. :)

As for routing your cables better, it really is trial and error. It takes time and patience. Just keep fiddling with the cables until it is better. Although from the image it looks like that might be the best you can do in the front. Except the cables under your HDD, Can't you wire those back some and hide them behind the Motherboard tray? There should be routing "clips" on the back provided by Corsair.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The short gpu and colorful cables aren't helping though :/ 

ill you suggest uncovering the cables and make them flat ? coz round cables are actually the problem as i notice .....

ill you suggest uncovering the cables and make them flat ? coz round cables are actually the problem as i notice .....

I don't think that would help too much, but heres an idea: 

Try to pull the cables that come out of the psu into the wire management hole at the bottom and immediatley pull it towards the back of the case, and then route the cables around the back panel to make things work. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

No need to apologize. :)

As for routing your cables better, it really is trial and error. It takes time and patience. Just keep fiddling with the cables until it is better. Although from the image it looks like that might be the best you can do in the front. Except the cables under your HDD, Can't you wire those back some and hide them behind the Motherboard tray? There should be routing "clips" on the back provided by Corsair.

i'm thinking to go modular if  in next 10 mints it remains the same .lol

i'm thinking to go modular if  in next 10 mints it remains the same .lol

Rather than doing that, I would try and just make a PSU shroud -- something to cover the whole psu area like on the NZXT H440, S340, or Phanteks Enthoo Pro 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't think that would help too much, but heres an idea: 

Try to pull the cables that come out of the psu into the wire management hole at the bottom and immediatley pull it towards the back of the case, and then route the cables around the back panel to make things work. 

few brain fucks i mean cables are too short to reach the devices ....if i dot this i've tried it :( is there any after market rubbers available for this case for able holes ? or suggest a full modular PSU for system in signature.Thanks .

few brain fucks i mean cables are too short to reach the devices ....if i dot this i've tried it :( is there any after market rubbers available for this case for able holes ? or suggest a full modular PSU for system in signature.Thanks .

You should be able to route the CPU and 24-pin ATX cables like that, no? and gpu/sata cables can be pulled through the back end of the hole and run along the top of the hole (just out of site) rather than through the hole itself. 

No, no rubber grommets, but a PSU shroud could make all the difference and give you plenty of space to work with. And a shroud would be pretty easy to make -- cut out a piece of cardboard and see how it works. If it looks nice than paint it or try something nicer than cardboard. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Rather than doing that, I would try and just make a PSU shroud -- something to cover the whole psu area like on the NZXT H440, S340, or Phanteks Enthoo Pro 

will you plz give me idea for doing this i have a whole computer lab plus mechanical lab for my guns i have tools to do metal things too. 

Any suggestion or picture will be helpful i just need to look at it once.

You should be able to route the CPU and 24-pin ATX cables like that, no? and gpu/sata cables can be pulled through the back end of the hole and run along the top of the hole (just out of site) rather than through the hole itself. 

No, no rubber grommets, but a PSU shroud could make all the difference and give you plenty of space to work with. And a shroud would be pretty easy to make -- cut out a piece of cardboard and see how it works. If it looks nice than paint it or try something nicer than cardboard. 

Copy that . i'll give it a try . now. Thanks mate . i can buy a 70-100 buck PSU now . if you have any suggestion ?

will you plz give me idea for doing this i have a whole computer lab plus mechanical lab for my guns i have tools to do metal things too. 

Any suggestion or picture will be helpful i just need to look at it once.

You'll want a piece of metal, plexiglass, or cardboard (the latter being a cheap/easy/temporary measure). You'd then want to shape it so it covers the top and sides of the psu area. I.e. it separates the whole top of the case (from the bottom of the motherboard) from the bottom of the case (the psu area). 

An EVGA G2 750w is a great choice and about $80~ after MIR. Although, I'd do that last after you try everything else. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

You'll want a piece of metal, plexiglass, or cardboard (the latter being a cheap/easy/temporary measure). You'd then want to shape it so it covers the top and sides of the psu area. I.e. it separates the whole top of the case (from the bottom of the motherboard) from the bottom of the case (the psu area). 

An EVGA G2 750w is a great choice and about $80~ after MIR. Although, I'd do that last after you try everything else. 

ok EVGA G2 750W. noted . and i'm going to do as you directed .

You can take everything out (PSU cables) and try to route the larger, thick cables in first and ziptie/cable tie them to the clips on the back, and then take the smaller cables and route them through and if they are too long, gently wrap them around the thicker cables and then route back to the front and plug into the hardware. This is what I did when I had non-modular PSUs and it helped a lot by reducing the length and in turn reducing what is seen up front.

A modular PSU could help, definitely. The EVGA @djdwosk97 suggested is great, and if you are tight on cash, you can get a 550w like the one you have now from XFX for 80$, 60$ after rebate.

Shove it in the back! xD
Looks like lots of it is kind of hanging out either at the front of the case or where the cables are connected

Redliquid~

Hi guys i just bought Corsair Graphite 230t

after everything what i can do i did and still not able to figure out how the hell people on youtube managed to do clean cables in this casing .

uploading pic if you bothers have any suggestion about where to put which cable so it may look more clean write it down .

Thanks in advance

Geezus.  That is fine.  Even with the cables coiled in the front, you have great airflow. 

Enjoy your PC!

Geezus.  That is fine.  Even with the cables coiled in the front, you have great airflow. 

Enjoy your PC!

It looks pretty bad though since there are wires coming from every direction :unsure: 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler