Can I buy Resogun on PS4, and get it for PS3 & Vita with one buy?

VG Docs

I put the thread here because I have no idea where else I'd put it.

I went to the Playstation Store because of their awesome indie sale thing, and I put Resogun for Vita on my checkout. I tried to put the other two versions of the game (can all be found here) in the checkout, but it gives me an error - "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content."

Is that because if you get one version, you get the other two automatically? I looked in the description, couldn't find any mention of it.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

No i dont think so because i own it on ps4 and cant get it on ps3 but i dunno bout vita

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

No i dont think so because i own it on ps4 and cant get it on ps3 but i dunno bout vita

Huh, I wonder why it's giving me that error when I try to put different versions of the same game in my checkout. 

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Huh, I wonder why it's giving me that error when I try to put different versions of the same game in my checkout. 

It usually does that to me when the game I pick is Cross Buy enabled because the system knows there's no reason to buy it a "second" time. 

If you get it, get the expansion pack with Survival mode.  It's the best part of the game... and the most addicting.  

Vita and PS4 are cross buy. I got it through PS Plus Free on PS4 at launch and was able to just download it to my when it came out. I don't know about PS3 though.