TTPOD T1-E IEM Video Review

aidanf123

Hey Everyone, so this is my video review of the TTPOD T1-E IEM.

So if you aren't familiar with them they are a budget IEM, which are priced around $35, which is pretty compelling value. They also have a brother, the T1-S which are on massdrop right now.

If you are interested in the review check it out here: http://bit.ly/1KSM0zu

Thanks guys!

Hey Everyone, so this is my video review of the TTPOD T1-E IEM.

So if you aren't familiar with them they are a budget IEM, which are priced around $35, which is pretty compelling value. They also have a brother, the T1-S which are on massdrop right now.

If you are interested in the review check it out here: http://bit.ly/1KSM0zu

Thanks guys!

Wow dude, I'm really impressed with that video.  You did an excellent job, and you being so young makes it even better.  You have a future in video/reviews/cinematography if you choose to pursue it.  I thought you did an excellent job of reviewing the product, in a lot of different situations. What really stood out to me was the camera angles, pans, and backdrops you used.  You made a fantastic video, much better than people two-three times your age make.  Subscribed.  Keep up the great work.  Really a treat to see younger tech fans putting out fantastic content.

As far as constructive criticism goes.. take a shower and comb your hair before going on camera.  Also clip your nails.  These are really small things, and in no way do they relate to the content, but this is for a more professional and groomed look which will help people take you more seriously as you have your age and perceived inexperience working against you.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Wow dude, I'm really impressed with that video.  You did an excellent job, and you being so young makes it even better.  You have a future in video/reviews/cinematography if you choose to pursue it.  I thought you did an excellent job of reviewing the product, in a lot of different situations. What really stood out to me was the camera angles, pans, and backdrops you used.  You made a fantastic video, much better than people two-three times your age make.  Subscribed.  Keep up the great work.  Really a treat to see younger tech fans putting out fantastic content.

As far as constructive criticism goes.. take a shower and comb your hair before going on camera.  Also clip your nails.  These are really small things, and in no way do they relate to the content, but this is for a more professional and groomed look which will help people take you more seriously as you have your age and perceived inexperience working against you.

Thank you, and yes, I have followed some of that later advice, sometimes having Holiday break tends to let me slack off a little with that...

But thank you lots for the constructive criticism and feedback! I really appreciate it, and I hope to grow my channel this year, and step up the amount of content I produce. Thank you!