Looking for new mouse, small hands

Hello guys and girls,

a few months ago I got myself the steelseries rival after not being satisfied with the deathadder 3.5G(too light and flimsy,LOD too high, unsatisfying clicks). Now the moment I got it I felt it was a bit too big so I tried to return it but the scums wouldn't let me unless it was broken(I was tempted for a moment...).

I endured it for 3 months now, did great actually: good clicks, no nonsense design, good grip and texture. However: lately I have been getting a horrible pain in the wrist of my mouse hand. Using the extensor muscles of my hand and wrist is very uncomfortable and borderline painful while using the mouse and now typing. So I am guessing this is due to the height of the mouse which brings my wrist in extenstion too much. 

So I definitely need a new mouse and I want it to be lower profile than the steelseries rival. I was thinking about logitech G402 or G502. I am leaning towards the latter because of the better sensor as I like FPS(borderlands, battlefield, bioshock, portal, metro far, cry,...) and towards the former for the simpler look. I am also considering the corsair sabre optical because it looks really low so it won't irritate my wrist and also pretty stylish looking aside from the corsair logo.

Other info about me: I think I use a fingertip grip and I have fairly small hands, around 17 cm from base of hand to top of middlefinger.

I am mainly looking for responses that are based on experience with the mice in question or people that did their homework properly or just helpful comments are welcome too ;)

Thanks for reading and trying helping me out in advance.

well how do u hold ur mouse? i personally have huge hands and my hand always consumes the mouse i use.. currently using the corsair M95 and i consider it a high mouse but the way i hold my mouse is what makes the M95 feel great. Razer has a good article about that.. id do that sorta research and then look for a mouse, dont just go for looks or size because sometimes its just a mouse is made to be held one way and ur hurting ur wrist by holding it the wrong way.

Hello, :) 

Regrettably I don't have much hands on (get it? lol) experience with mice, but the Corsair M45 seems quite comfortable, and relatively small? 

Again maybe someone else will know more, but still, have the bump :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Hello, :)

Regrettably I don't have much hands on (get it? lol) experience with mice, but the Corsair M45 seems quite comfortable, and relatively small? 

Again maybe someone else will know more, but still, have the bump :P

Yes I have looked into the m45 seems quite ok, kind of smallish and no nonsense look. Do you own it?

well how do u hold ur mouse? i personally have huge hands and my hand always consumes the mouse i use.. currently using the corsair M95 and i consider it a high mouse but the way i hold my mouse is what makes the M95 feel great. Razer has a good article about that.. id do that sorta research and then look for a mouse, dont just go for looks or size because sometimes its just a mouse is made to be held one way and ur hurting ur wrist by holding it the wrong way.

Fingertip grip as said in my first post. 

Razer DeathAdder

First sentence is I don't like the deathadder. Thanks for reading.

Not really interested in razer as I was not pleased with the deathadder.

Wow really helpful thanks ;) Do you own the mouse? Do you have small hands, how does it sit in your hand?

@Ribozyme

I have medium sized hands, definitely not large. I do have long fingers though. This mouse is as good as it gets, very low profile, so it is easy to Palm or clawgrip. I have a hybrid grip. The ergonomics are the best I've ever encountered. It feels like it was made using my hand as the mold. I went to a local Best Buy where they have this mouse on display. First time holding it I knew I wanted it. It's an incredible mouse. I paid $80 and am happy with it. For $60, it's unbeatable.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Yes I have looked into the m45 seems quite ok, kind of smallish and no nonsense look. Do you own it?

No i'm afraid not, but after reading what you said it came to mind. 

Razer DeathAdder

learn 2 read pls

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

If you dont like the Rival or DA size I dont think you will like the G402 or G502 as those are still considered big mice.

I have the same problem I have a G602 I thought I would like a big mouse for my hand size but I guess I dont like palm grip

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

learn 2 read pls

Learn TO spell PLEASE

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Learn TO spell PLEASE

At least I read the topic. lol

Specs of my PC:

At least I read the topic. lol

Fair enough

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Fair enough

But yeah lets not argue anymore no point :P. Then again I started it.

Specs of my PC:

But yeah lets not argue anymore no point :P. Then again I started it.

Ha i should of read the post !

Ha i should of read the post !

Shit happens :P

Specs of my PC:

G100s maybe? 

Fellow Belgian, I looked into it and I think the small shape would suit me but I don't like the cheap look at all and not sure about sensor performance.

I have decided a tossup on the G302 and the roccat kone pure military, both seem plenty small and kind of good looking. Roccat Kone pure military seems to have the better sensor and safer shape but the G302 looks a bit better(with lights off) and the clicks are supposedly amazing in feel so there's that.

Fellow Belgian, I looked into it and I think the small shape would suit me but I don't like the cheap look at all and not sure about sensor performance.

I have decided a tossup on the G302 and the roccat kone pure military, both seem plenty small and kind of good looking. Roccat Kone pure military seems to have the better sensor and safer shape but the G302 looks a bit better(with lights off) and the clicks are supposedly amazing in feel so there's that.

Go to the mediamarkt, they've got plenty of mice laying there which you can hold and test out :)

Go to the mediamarkt, they've got plenty of mice laying there which you can hold and test out :)

Thats good to know, is that in brussels? Also do you know of any places to try out headphones? :P