mmorpg crisis

bmxtricky5

So i have been in dire need of finding an amazing mmorpg because i love them. Currently to date i have played wow, tera, neverwinter, ff14, warframe, firefall, archage, guildwars 2, and a few others. im looking to try ESO when the subscription gets removed. what are your thoughts? anyothers that are good?

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Have you tried Rift? I played it a while ago, it was decent.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Blade and Soul (think there are some English patches). Black Desert Online when it comes out (will have to wait for patches if you want it in English)

I doubt that ESO's subscription will be removed. It might be removed, but that will probably come years later. I don't think there's an MMORPG out there that is as outstanding as, say BF4 (No idea what people think of BF4, but for me it's awesome)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

I have been in the same boat for a long time. I am a big time mmorpg vet  and play just about everything that looks promising only to feel like I did this before. I came to the conclusion that the only way I am going to get my fix is to find a great guild/clan that can elevate the gameplay because its going to be more about having fun rather then picking apart the mechanics of the game. Sometimes you just never get to that high point again. I hope I am wrong. 

I doubt that ESO's subscription will be removed. It might be removed, but that will probably come years later. I don't think there's an MMORPG out there that is as outstanding as, say BF4 (No idea what people think of BF4, but for me it's awesome)

They literally announced today that it's being removed and moved to a buy-to-play model like Guild Wars 2. It starts in March.

Have you tried Rift? I played it a while ago, it was decent.

Yes i have it was alright

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I always like Fiesta Online and Flyff. Flyff is really dead though. Private servers however...

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

OP there was a fantasia series MMORPG or something, I don't remember the full name but that might interest you. I've been looking around for a good MMORPG myself but I've had no luck. Guild Wars 2 is the winner for the most time spent for me, I've got like 4k hours in that game... (/hour in0game to check)

Off topic but is your name a reference at all to Mobius One? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ooooohhh yeah gonna get it now lol. I don't know many good MMO out right now but a couple friends of mine play league of legends and say its good.

Ooooohhh yeah gonna get it now lol. I don't know many good MMO out right now but a couple friends of mine play league of legends and say its good.

heh, i will never play league

Nothing out there has even come close to WoW yet.

i know thats making me sad a little bit.

They literally announced today that it's being removed and moved to a buy-to-play model like Guild Wars 2. It starts in March.

Oh, I guess I should've read that ESO post on my facebook. But I guess that's expected. Though I was surprised the game's subscription fee lasted that long (no idea how long other MMO's P2P fees lasted) considering it was not as close to TES series that we knew. But yeah, if Zenimax is dropping the sub fee, then go play it. I'm guessing Bethesda needs to work on the next Elder Scrolls

Off topic but is your name a reference at all to Mobius One? 

Whatever you think it is, that's what it is

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

MMORPGs are dying a slow, agonizing death. It's a very risky kind of game, it requires a lot of time to make and it's hard to profit.  Subscription-based MMOs are pretty much dead because people are cheap as fuck, and Free-to-play milk you for all you're worth, and Buy-to-Play barely exists.

Could play Maplestory hehe.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Oh, I guess I should've read that ESO post on my facebook. But I guess that's expected. Though I was surprised the game's subscription fee lasted that long (no idea how long other MMO's P2P fees lasted) considering it was not as close to TES series that we knew. But yeah, if Zenimax is dropping the sub fee, then go play it. I'm guessing Bethesda needs to work on the next Elder Scrolls

TERA lasted about 2 years, but literally nothing has changed.  BlueHole was smart with their monetization, by adding value to the former subscription service fee, they made more people pay as well as paying out of your ass for Elin cosmetics (Midnight Maillot, $15 for Elin T.T)

Worth every penny.

219729_10151087790232801_1005326096_o.jp

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

TERA lasted about 2 years, but literally nothing has changed.  BlueHole was smart with their monetization, by adding value to the former subscription service fee, they made more people pay as well as paying out of your ass for Elin cosmetics (Midnight Maillot, $15 for Elin T.T)

Worth every penny.

219729_10151087790232801_1005326096_o.jp

Too many children in MT, in all servers O.o

i loved tera, but the 40-50 grind was total shit. my berzerker class became useless and a single mob could take me. so thats when i quit