Games worth playing

Ghost

What games do you consider as epic on a phone, thats either in the google play or apple app store.

I think "Cut the Rope" is one of the best game for phones.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Phase 10, Doodle Jump, Temple Run, Fruit Ninja, CoD World at War Zombies is always good fun, the GTA series too.

Try the walking dead also Asphalt 7 is really good.

Games worth checking out IMO:

Asphalt 7 (Awesome graphics and gameplay)

Respawnables (third person shooter, kinda like TF2 I think)

Wild Blood (reminds me of God of War gameplay)

Tilt to Live (good game, uses phone gyro)

Temple Run (I think most of us here know this)

Fruit Ninja (and this)

RAD Soldiers (somehow like a chess game but similar graphics with Respawnables)

NFS Most Wanted (almost like Asphalt 7 but a bit complicated)

Dead Trigger (awesome graphics for mobile)

Flow (great time wasting puzzle)

Pudding Monsters (made by creators of Cut the Rope, interesting and just new)

Bike Baron (interesting game for me)

Draw Race 2 (simple game, can play with friends up to 4)

Walking Dead (really nice game on all platforms actually)

Most Kairosoft games (Game dev story, Dungeon village, etc.)

They're great simulation type games that have been made simple enough to work on a mobile platform but still complex enough to keep you interested.

Grand Theft Auto 3

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Max Payne

Final Fantasy

.. Gameloft games are quite good as well.

Emulators as well!

Slide soccer. Pretty fun to play with friends!

I can really recommend Plaque!!! It costs 0,89€ in App Store and if I know it right nothing in Play Store ....but ATTENTION! you will be addicted to it within minutes! The game is about developing a virus that eradicates humanity...but you have to be faster than humanity can develop an cure against it...the simulation of traffic and stuff like that is pretty realistic...

I can recommend quiz battle on android or iPhone, cool little quiz game with your friends, kind of like wordfeud, only with questions.

Otherwise, try out drag racing, or drag racing bikes edition. Also try out hill climb racer, for android, loads of fun.

CPU: AMD Phenom II 965 (Corsair H60 with a Noctua NF-F12 Fan) - Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3 (rev. 1.4) - RAM:  4 GB kingston, and 8 GB kingston hyperx blu @ 1333 MHz - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 660ti OC edition SSD: 256 GB Plextor MP5-Pro - Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DGX - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363d - Case: Cooler Master elite 430 black -  Cooled by 2 Noctua NF-S12A Fans      Peripherals:ACER B243PWLAymdr IPS Panel - 1920*1200 - ACER S222HQL LCD Panel - 1920*1080 - Corsair M45 on a XFX Warpad - Typing on a Ducky Shine 2 Cherry MX Brown - Green LED - Racing with my Logitech G27 Racing wheel - other games Logitech F710

I played Hill climb Racer until I maxed and unlocked everything. Yes, it's that addictive and i guess fun. Now I just play Shipwrecked when there is 5 minutes to spare, and I also have a word search game.

Why do you quote yourself?

I absolutely love strategy games like Plague Inc.

There's also RPG games like Ash are very enjoyable.

My Rig:

• CPU: 1090T@4.1ghz
  • GPU: Gigabyte 7870
  • MOBO: Crosshair Formula V
  • RAM: 8GB 1333mhz
  • PSU: 650w corsair HX
  • SSD: 120GB Kingston HyperX
  • Sound card: Asus Xonar DX

Android:

Eufloria, was part of the Humble Android Bundle 4 and is a great game that you can still get in Play store, very worth it

Jetpack Joyride

Hill Climb Racing

Corsair 400R / Intel Core i7 2600K / MSI P67A-GD53 / 2 X MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II SLI / Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz

OCZ ZT 550W / Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo / Crucial M4 128GB (2x64GB RAID 0) / WD Caviar Green 1TB / Arctic Silver 5

I like to screw around with those little papi-jump games. Some of them are really stupid, and others I find really amusing to play with on long car rides or something. Theres dozens of them, my favorite is "Papi-rubber"

Honestly, I love the free gbc & gba emulators that are available in Google Play. I have all my favorites on my GS3 and they run great. Games like TLoZ and Mario run well, but the touch controls are awful. It's not that hard to install a wiimote, however, and it plays pretty well. Pokemon is the most accessible and it can run at 2x speed, which takes much of the frustration out of the game.

Canabalt is my favorite game otherwise. Not enough for 2.99 price, but the android humble bundle saved me a bunch. Look out for those in the future.

Bad Piggies is hands down the best I've played on my HTC One X. Oregon Trail:Directors Cut is probably second; it's only a couple of bucks and worth every cent. I also use the Rin gameboy emulator to play Tetris and Pokemon Yellow (at 2.3 times the speed [like Riot_Duck]). Other than that Road Trip 2 and Hill Climb Racer are pretty good mind nummers. I honestly spend more time on 4chan or some forum in the web browser though.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I would recommend trying out Game Dev Story from Kairosoft, its probably by far the best game that had me staring at my phone for hours, their other games are not too bad too.

Intel i5 3470 | Palit GTX 770 2GB GDDR5 | 8GB Crucial Memory 1600MHZ | Crucial M500 120GB SSD | 1TB 7200RPM Hard Disk | Thermaltake Smart SE 630W PSU | Sharkoon Tauron

Bad Piggies, Angry Birds, NFS Most Wanted, Temple Run, Cut The Rope, Hill Climb Racing.

Photon, Word Search, Bloons TD 4/5, TD Maze it and Sudoku

Theatrythm Final Fantasy is a good rythm game, The app is free but you have to purchase the songs which sucks, although it has 2 free songs that came with the app.

I LOVE Shadowgun. And i'm indifferent to FPS normally.

Pew Pew 2 is really nice arcade game and it's really challenging, which I find fun.

Wreck-it Ralph is fun too, worth 99 cents.

NFS Most Wanted is a almost computer/console graphic game on Android/IOS. Looks pretty sweet! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer