Netgear WNCE2001 not connecting properly

PCperson

When I turn off my laptop it does to the router, but that still blocks the internet connection.

Specs: i3 4150 (hopefully soon to be upgraded), GTX 750Ti (Again, hopefully soon to be upgraded), Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z97 motherboard, G.Skill 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 memory, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Corsair Obsidian 450D, Seasonic X-series 750W 80+ Gold PSU.

Okay, Right that is very odd indeed, Could I see the ipconfig of the laptop please?

Sorry for the late replies I have been busy

I'll get a picture up sometime today.

Specs: i3 4150 (hopefully soon to be upgraded), GTX 750Ti (Again, hopefully soon to be upgraded), Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z97 motherboard, G.Skill 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 memory, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Corsair Obsidian 450D, Seasonic X-series 750W 80+ Gold PSU.

I can't post an image of ipconfig /all with my laptop yet, but when I ping a website through Command Prompt it sends all 4 packets but never receives them...

I can't post an image of ipconfig /all with my laptop yet, but when I ping a website through Command Prompt it sends all 4 packets but never receives them...

It could just be that the web server your trying to ping is set to block pings for security reasons. Ill wait for the ipconfig so I can see whats going on. There is obviously some miss configuration somewhere

It could just be that the web server your trying to ping is set to block pings for security reasons. Ill wait for the ipconfig so I can see whats going on. There is obviously some miss configuration somewhere

post-167186-0-64582200-1422276185.png

post-167186-0-31717400-1422276203.png

post-167186-0-64582200-1422276185.png

post-167186-0-31717400-1422276203.png

I have the pictures up

I have the pictures up

I have the pictures up

Sorry for the late reply, Been away for a few days. To be honest im quite stumped, I come from the UK so I have no idea how internet works out there can you access your router configuration?

Sorry for the late reply, Been away for a few days. To be honest im quite stumped, I come from the UK so I have no idea how internet works out there can you access your router configuration?

Sometimes I can, but most times I can't.

I've found two programs causing issues: Minecraft Launcher drops the internet connection for a few seconds to a minute, and Skype drops the internet as long as it is running, and for a couple hours after it's been quit.

I've found two programs causing issues: Minecraft Launcher drops the internet connection for a few seconds to a minute, and Skype drops the internet as long as it is running, and for a couple hours after it's been quit.

Nevermind, it turns out whenever an installer or launcher accesses the internet it drops the connection.

Oh right so I was heading the complete wrong direction, Sorry I have never heard of this before. Sorry for wasting your time :)

Oh right so I was heading the complete wrong direction, Sorry I have never heard of this before. Sorry for wasting your time :)

No, the internet drops whenever I run an installer so it's really hard to install anything, especially adobe products. I also have to wait for the internet to start working for a few minutes to an hour after I reboot my computer.