The PC freezes when a cellphone gets close

Zkay

Hey, my friend's problem again.

My friend has this PC which.. it's normal, but it freezes when a phone gets closer to it.

This has been like this since always. I don't have anything more to say than Why? and How do I fix it?

Here's a vid of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHbFloWIJ4E

If someone knows, please reply!!

Thank you since now.

WHO FILMS IN PORTRAIT

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Thats weird. Please flim in landscape not portrait

79481_cc62913dc992816c738a9861c58c1d6a.j

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Thats weird. Please flim in landscape not portrait

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

well i see you got some useful advice about your filmography there .  i would try a changing the sata cable to a better one, one with allot of shielding, its about the only thing thats simple and relatively cheap.

if you want to test if its the sata cable boot a iso os like ubuntu and see if it does it running of the iso, which is in ram.  then its something expensive with poor shielding

I would try it with other phones, if its that one i might go to the doctor as there is a chance your phone has been cooking your testiculs for the past  several years 

well i see you got some useful advice about your filmography there .  i would try a changing the sata cable to a better one, one with allot of shielding, its about the only thing thats simple and relatively cheap.

if you want to test if its the sata cable boot a iso os like ubuntu and see if it does it running of the iso, which is in ram.  then its something expensive with poor shielding

I would try it with other phones, if its that one i might go to the doctor as there is a chance your phone has been cooking your testiculs for the past  several years 

Can you explain me what is an iso os? Sorry!!

Hey, my friend's problem again.

My friend has this PC which.. it's normal, but it freezes when a phone gets closer to it.

This has been like this since always. I don't have anything more to say than Why? and How do I fix it?

Here's a vid of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHbFloWIJ4E

If someone knows, please reply!!

Thank you since now.

How many time have you tried this?

How many time have you tried this?

Since he buildt the pc

Since he buildt the pc

Are you sure it isn't a coincidence.

Are you sure it isn't a coincidence.

He says he tried re-ensambling everything like five times and it doesn't change at all.

He's sure it's properly buildt

He says he tried re-ensambling everything like five times and it doesn't change at all.

He's sure it's properly buildt

I see at the beginning of the video you seem to call someone does it only happen when you call someone?

I see at the beginning of the video you seem to call someone does it only happen when you call someone?

I think so

I think so

Try using a different cell phone and call next to it.

Can you explain me what is an iso os? Sorry!!

iso of i really me a os that boot from a cd rather than the hd and keeps its self in ram.

this  video  has the basic info

basically get a Ubuntu disk and use it as a live disk

edit changed video

That is a very interesting scenario.  I used to have a problem where if you turned on the Microwave, the TV would freeze.  It stopped, but I don't know why.  Maybe it has something to do with the signal from the phone?

Main Rig: 

i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz w/ H75 Liquid CPU Cooler - Asus Maximus VII Hero - 16GB G.Skill Triedent X 2133MHz RAM - 2x Gtx 660s in SLI - 120GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD NZXT Hue - K70 RGB Keyboard - Corsair Sabre RGB - Windows 8.1 - 2x Asus VN247H-P 1080p Monitors (I'm a sucker for lighting effects)

Server: 

FX 8350 @ 4.0GHz w/ stock cooler - 8GB Crucial 1600MHz RAM - AMD Radeon HD 7450 GPU - 300W PSU - 120GB SSD - Windows 7